Mega Jackpot - Wakale mumezidi sasa!

The 3 new millionaires in town

1. Florence Machogu
  2. Daniel Rono
  3. Geoffrey Keitany

[ATTACH=full]102854[/ATTACH]

Nyinyi wakale hebu mutuambie ni nini inaendelea hapa! Kuna training camp ya kubet huko iten? This makes 8 the total number of Kalenjins who have won the jackpot. The lady is the first shiny eye to win.

1 Like

that old lady is also a football fan??? wololo

6 Likes

shes 60, a mother of 6. Mungu kweli alimuonekania. I know she will use that money well.

Ghasia zingine kama @uwesmake zitalala kwa bar mwezi mzima na malaya.

13 Likes

Everytime kuna less draws kwa JP, lazima pesa zitembee…

1 Like

There can never be a better time to quit betting than when a 60 year old granny’s guessing game floors your best analyses and predictions.

13 Likes

Exactly what I thought. That woman is most likely to use the cash well. Hawa wengine malaya wa eldoret watawatambua

2 Likes

Those who know nothing about teams are most likely to win. That’s why unapata clueless guys like the old woman and kalez(zao ni diamond league) ndio wanachukua hii pesa

Machogu is a Kisii name.

4 Likes

Kale’s we’re just good at competition si mnajua tu?

2 Likes

@Tommy Lee Sparta what do you have to say to this?

hehehe at this rate I am also feeling the pressure to bet. but as long as that fifte is donated to me

huyo msee wa kati kati anakaa mtu hapendi ujinga wa kina @Female Perspective

A 60 y.o woman predicted and won? No f’n way. There is a high probability that she had no idea that her son had registered on SPesa using her ID until she received a call from Spesa.

3 Likes

Haai mathee wa 60yrs!! Hata hajui coach wa manunited ninani…This is an insult to mafans…
WSR aka arap mashamba ako na shares hapo sportpesa? hawa wakalee ni wengi sana kwa JP

Hers must be pure guesswork coz I doubt whether she knows the football teams by name…leave alone being able to pronounce them.
ION, why does this smell like some poor PR exercise?

3 Likes

Halafu mnasema Ruto hawezi chukua hii kiti 2022, !!! meakmat wee aragaichu tugul

1 Like

Tutaendelea kushinda chakpot mkizidi kulia rigging…

2 Likes

And please si jackpot ni chegbot

2 Likes

90% luck 10% analysis

1 Like

Hehehe. Kitu tunayo hatuna!