Mboch past Mamaa

i know, but he does not use the actual client’s names and situations…you could help us learn some stuff…

Sadly, none. I live and always have lived, a very simple life. Hata nikienda huko ocha kwa kina @Deorro, I simply show up, do the job and get back.

1 Like

:mad::mad:
Now who knows better? You or the village experts… umeambiwa kuna hekaya so do the necessary!!! Hapa sio exam room or we send some Meru fangibonds high on kangeta to extract the hekaya:)

12 Likes

Sawa mkubwa. :D:D:D:D

2 Likes

hata kufukuzwa na Woriah Shepart ukienda kuweka FTA Wajir? doc your life must have a soundtrack at the very least

4 Likes

under the threat of disfiguring harm, eh?:D:D:D:D

2 Likes

wariahs don’t keep shepparts…they loathe them.

3 Likes

:eek::eek: now I know

1 Like

Coming soo.

Very true, he has super compressed a number of hekayas for this summarized version.
We coukd do with more details on 2 days in your cube with the supposed wife no.1
More details on what happened during the one month when madam was away mobilizing Meru fangibonds

Details on how wife reclaimed her place

Details about huyo mtoto maasai

Tupatie uhondo M4

4 Likes

You two owe us hekayas. Hakuna kurusha rusha hapa ma hints ovyo ovyo.

5 Likes

Umepitia mengi Ndugu

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D…Epic.

1 Like

I told the hekaya back in klost how my Maa son came to be and to be with me.

1 Like

Okay. … do you have a link? I need a dose of madness during the holidays

1 Like

story kali sana Sir

1 Like

Dagitari umepita na COs\nurses wangapi… nyinyi mnakuaga wrong namba sana.

2 Likes

M4 you made me summon the guts to demand for my 3 wild oats to visit me whenever school breaks. It is fun, having the boys around, kids in the area are made aware that there are new sherriffs in town.

5 Likes

waweru angechaguliwa na nani??? mtu hakuwa na heshima kwa babake.

1 Like

You are alright lad. those kids are a blessing

1 Like