MayWeather vs Logan Paul

Si muhindi anakutaka job by 6am. Can you be up at 3am waiting for a fight.

He he he. Malisaaaaaaa

Mayweather in trouble today

Seems like Mayweather going easy on him

undercard was boxing not this shitt

Logan just trying to survive

I watched Hurd vsArias or whatever their names are then fell asleep.

Whoever is still paying for these Paul brothers matches is a sucker :smiley:

UFC wanaume wanalaliana laliana ovyo ovyo…not as action packed as boxing.

Who won the fight?

As per the rules, if there was no stoppage then there would be no winner.
As a boxing match Floyd won by a landslide, but for bragging rights, Logan didn’t get stopped, so in a way he won.

Boxing is more action packed than UFC? I need some of what you are smoking. This Sunday morning, don;t forget to watch UFC 263.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZASc7sYi_xU

Adesanya will take the lead

UFC wanapigana hadi damu inatoka bana

Wachana na exhibition…real fights. UFC is just exciting time ya stand up, when they start hugging hugging on the ground it becomes boring.

Rank of Combat sports in terms of excitement

1. BOXING
  2. Muay Thai
  3. Karate
  4. WWE (This has made the list for mockery purposes)
  5. MMA

Who won?

Any that incorporates NATIVE AFRICAN FIGHTING SKILLS?

Labda utupeleke na rada

Boxing is exceedingly boring. I understand it appeals to the mainstream cause MMA is way too violent for most people. Most people are entirely put off by the prospect of broken legs (Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman), fractured skull (Cyborg Santos), or that horrible slam finish Jessica Andrade delivered on Rose Namajunas etc. Boxing is safe and controlled in comparison and very limited in the kinds of damage you can deliver to an opponent.
“Hugging and hugging on the ground” doesn’t happen as often as you think. And when it is done as skillfully as Daniel Cormier, Valentina Schevchenko or even oddly enough Rose Namajunas can do it, then it actually is exciting. Watch UFC 262, there were like 10 fights? How many were fought on the ground? The only one I remember vividly being on the ground was Valentina Schevchenko vs Jessica Andrade… and even that was a firecracker of a fight. And to watch Valentina put a Crucifix on Jessica was quite an exhibition of skill.
Like loud mouth Colby Covington says. You lock the 10 best MMA fighters and the ten best 10 boxers in a fight to death cage, no boxer is coming out alive.

Native African fighting skills are inferior. Reug Reug was a champion in Senegalese Wrestling, he is doing Okayish in mediocre MMA promotions. But if he tries to go to an elite MMA organisation then he is toast. Though I have to admit he is showing some improvements so far. Though his last fight was an embarrassment.