MATCH FIXING SCANDAL IN UK

Hata hapa Kenya si kuna local team which was colluding with a betting company kufanya match fixing.hata the owner was not aware

It is weird to see that BBC are still playing around match fixing.

You hit the nail on the head. All matches have a pre-determined outcome and no it’s not match fixing.

How do you explain this? Yesterday three penalties in one game. This guy texted me when the game was 1-1. He promised to share his bet slip full time. Game ended 1-2. On Friday he texted me a live game at 1-1 to a correct score of 4-2 and it was spot on! This is match fixing!

I don’t know how it’s done,but the bookies already know the outcome, it’s just math. If you work around the odds they give, you can get the correct score 100% of the time. Betting is exactly like stock trading, if you think like a gambler they win, think like them you win. Cheki inbox.

it’s all entertainment.

Match fixing iko but kwa lower leagues…the good thing about uk kuna very many league hadi 7th tier league (national league and Sunday leagues) where bookies offer betting odds. Those leagues are fixes mbaya hakuna regulations na pia hakuna media to air matches, the team are owned locally.

Pia last season i had a certain theory after smoking a fat one and it came true. It was all done by john Terry to help A. villa survive relegation. Villa played arsenal in a game where villa won 1-0 which allowed them survive Relagation.
Arsenal were still in FA cup and were playing Man city, mikel been a friend of Pep did him a favor and allowed Arsenal to win the match (before the game it was rumored mikel and pep partied together)
John Terry had a deal with Lampard that allowed arsenal to win FA cup and allow them to qualify for Europa.
Knowing this i was able to wager some good amount on Arsenal and Aston villa.

You arw a scammer too… unaeka that phone on flight :airplane: mode ndo tusione safaricom.

Involves a ball draped with a jersey where blood from a headless cockerel is sprayed upon in a smoky dingy room lit by red candles by a man in cow hide attire chanting an incantation in a strange tongue while swinging a fly whisk around the ball.

Bro mimi ni Mkenya and I’m proud of it. I don’t understand how flight mode and safaricom makes you insult me. Using a phone without a sim card has never been illegal. I am doing an investigative article on match fixing in Kenya after an article was published on the same. I don’t bet neither do I encourage any hardworking citizen to bet.

What is not being said about match fixing in Kenya

Ok.am sorry