Mass Stampede From JAP to Amani

Amani National Congress (ANC) Secretary General Godfrey Osotsi yesterday claimed his party was the biggest beneficiary of the Jubilee Party merger after several leaders decamped to the party. Mr Osotsi said following the development, ANC had now become the most popular party in Vihiga County.
“We also have Migori, Bungoma and Wajir as some of the counties where over 60 MCAs defected to our party. This is a show of the confidence Kenyans have in the party,” he said. On Friday last week, a group of politicians among them Lamu Governor Issa Timamy, his deputy Eric mugo, MPs Alfred Agoi (Sabatia), Ayub Savula (Lugari), Alfred Sambu (Webuye), Yusuf Chanzu (Vihiga) and John Bunyasi (Nambale) as well as 55 MCAs from various counties across the country defected to ANC. The defections were occasioned by the merger of 10 parties into Jubilee Party, a political outfit that President Uhuru Kenyatta will use to seek his re-election in next year’s polls.
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000219212/musalia-mudavadi-s-amani-national-congress-anc-wins-from-jubilee-party-fallout/?pageNo=1

house of cards…

Told ya’ll they will be counter defections after counter defections before 2017. Kwanza the last minute defections will shock many. If u remember well Kalonzo shifted to Raos camp dakika ya mwisho.

The defectors know very well, the chances of clinching JAP ticket is close to zero, or zero itself.
Most probably ANC has assured them of direct nomination.

1 Like

Ma Dvd is on record as the only presidential candidate in the whole world,whose running mate refused to vote for him.

7 Likes

Ile kuanguka choo 1 ataanguka 2017 sijui watu wengine wata commit mass suicide ama mass stampede inje ya Kenya!

Jubilee is a train that will take off after 2022

stampedes don’t end well

1 Like

Jakoyo is a chupilee mole.

I thought kura ni siri ya mtu?

1 Like

Nani alikwambia?yangu ni uhuruto mpaka 2032

Not really. If I know you voted at School A. I have no vote from School A. There is no rejected vote of mine in school A. Did you vote for me?

Those diapers politician who are defecting haphazardly from one party to another are looking for a soft fall