Married men

Married men hufeel Vibaya wakiachwa na side chick?

Boss ulipenda side chic na roho yako yote? Matters of infatuations and hearts are complicated. Ndio maana unaambiwa usijaribu if married.

Hakuna mwanaume hajawahi kuwa na side chick. Siwezi danganywa.

Labda anamaanisha usijaribu kupenda sidechic…

It complicates matters… Hiyo ni kifaa, ikiisha chukua ingine…

But as always, this wisdom never sinks in, until you fall for a sidechic, and witness the complications and the warped world you find yourself in…

exactly

i have and it was complicated for me long long time ago

Having a side chic is all fun and games when the relationship is new but after a while inakuanga stress. That’s why some guys prefer transactional sex without strings attached. Women are all wired to please you alafu waanze kuleta expectations na demands. As a man your main aim ni kukula vitu but soon side chic anaaza masimu kila saa na kuanza kutaka machat mingi. If you give in to that kidogo kidogo she starts making financial demands or thinking she is pleasing you better than your wife and therefore she deserves to be your wife so anakuseti kwa wife hoping wife atakuwacha ndio akuwe na space.

What a load of total tosh? so the whole blame is now on the side chic? look dude if you are married and you respect your marriage why would you entertain a side chick to such an extent mpaka she is in control of your life? why would she not think she is better than your wife if you are giving her all this attention?..haki this forum is beginning to be v tiring.

Nope. Blame is on the guy definitely. Even men who respect their wives have side chics. Those who do not respect their wives do not use protection and are sloppy enough to get caught. Those who respect their wives use protection and are careful not to get caught or fall in love with the side chic. Just facts, I know it i snot what you want to hear but your husband will cheat in the life of your marriage. If he respects you he will not get caught, if he does not respect you he will get caught or get a baby or an STD.

Let him cheat if you say so. I actually don’t police him or fuata his activities…coz I know even I can cheat! It is the way you paraphrased it in your other post.

Definitely the man takes responsibility if he is caught cheating.

Nail, head!
A ho is, by this definition, a side chic without strings attached, yours or hers. Money is always part of the equation, ho or side chic

We know you womenfolk… Very well… you are always right. And the man is always wrong. Bunch of bollocks…

You shit test your hubby, and start rationing your mapenzi coz your conjured expectations in your mind, are not being met, and a harpless man who has no idea the genesis of your brooding starts suffering from kunyimwa ngono, kukasirikiwa, labda hata kujibiwa kishenzi…

Akianza kuangalia kando, it is still him the problem sio?.. fock off!.. Sidechics watakuwa forever and ever!.. A married man cannot handle a wife and his marriage and his own sanity well, without a galaxy of sidechics…

Sio kuingia kwa nyumba ni kama you just walked into a presha cooker without an outlet, the endgame is not a very pleasant picture in the long run… And ati you are supposed to forgive and forget…

upuusssssssssssssss

Kumbe @uzito ni burukenge ingine tu hapo…

Choices do after all, have consequences. Kuzaa bila kuoa all the way.

When a stray dog gets fucked, no one claims the puppies. Hope my analogy fits the bill.

How are the afternoon ice-cream eating sessions? Is the intruiging crane operator still stealing glances in the direction of your balcony?

Hahahaha day made. You don’t wanna know that I bumped into him the other day. I must have looked startruck when he said hello with a big smile on his face…I came home and told my hubby about it…he could not stop laughing…

Hehe, I wish he knew it’s no laughing matter. Somebody is smitten