Marriage

You pay more for pussy than Kidinyi alafu you never have evidence so your assertions are hearsay and fantasies at best

2 Likes

Jamaa mmoja Tu Si atokelezee naku eradicate huyu msee. Anamangana saidi ya saidi.

Wangapi wenu bado hukamua ex-gf na sasa ameolewa?

3 Likes

You only die once acha uoga

7 Likes

you are getting lost,bibi ya watu watafanya uuliwe.
stick to your poko lanes

1 Like

hehehehe wewe ukikutana nayo utaanza vita ama utembeze?

Hapo kilikua na possibility ya threesome. But then @Luther12 , if @Kidinyi was to fuck both the clingy poko and the sex-starved woman wearing the same condom in between shots does it follow that if one of these women has an STI it would be transmitted to the other??

If I have a bigger claim, eg paying rent and other expenses I will fight the intruder.On the other hand if am the one nyemerearing nikutiliwe, I will slip away quietly.

Am no doctor but the answer is yes, Kidinyi will spread Sti’s from one to the other.

Sasa mimi nakujia wapi? And by the way I don’t live in informal settlements like the one mentioned here!

3 Likes

hehe ati bibi hutoka kwa Mungu atateremshwa na ladder nini?

I would like to invite you to my house soon

Oh dear, how long have I been dead? Jeez now Male prostitution is the in thing? Good God

Kindly pass, but I nominate @Kidinyi to take up this generous offer.

1 Like

eastlando material detected :D:D @Nefertities unafunika sura unawacha mkia

No need to be fearful…There are good women out there who would not fathom to do such an act.

@Kidinyi si ako na vituko. Siwezi jaribu kitu kama hiyo. I lack something called trust for anyone.

Lakini from what I get from young people here with wrecked marriages is that chances are that if you marry you will be stressed.

2 Likes

@Kidinyi naona umefanya kila kitu hapa sasa bado wewe mwenyewe kudinywa. Kaa rada mujamaa

hoping that you would have been given time to answer all the silly questions…you seriously put your valued makagari on the line,

Obviously. I’ve once received a group of high school girls who had contracted an infection from sharing a sex toy in school.

1 Like