Marriage made easy.........

[ATTACH=full]47282[/ATTACH]
Oh ati I don’t know 1000pax, sijui a convoy of only Range Rovers, ati budget for Kes 3 million and you’re still living in a rental house. Kindly take several (wedding) seats. Don’t go broke trying to act RICH. Anyway you’re welcome. You can thank me later.

16 Likes

The title is a bit misleading, it should read “getting a marriage certificate made easy”

Marriage itself will always be more complex than rocket science for most people

16 Likes

For most talkers, marrying a prostitute is even easier …eti they are busy …and need someone who’ll expand their portfolio and networth

Hi @jimmy_m

1 Like

Marriage or wedding?

Pastors are the only ones to conduct weddings for Kenyan citizens.

Hii ni upus.

1 Like

Talking your “wife” into accepting this route is the hard part.

kama hataki si atembeze…

8 Likes

kama hataki asinisumbue mambo ya committee… have some pride its not an emergency to burden friends and relatives with…

4 Likes

Marriage??o_Oo_Oo_O Easy?? Since when? Marriage is very hard work and that is why wengi hapa hupenda easy road…

1 Like

Breaking: Jubilee is set to sign
Ababu Namwamba for an undisclosed fee from CORD for the 2017-2022 season.

4 Likes

Kuoa prostitute anaelewa sana mambo ya hone ikikam ni kwenda kwa mancave and stuff… Ata hayuko jealous

Kijana hakuna mwanamke hupenda madharau. jichunge sana na ulalange na side ya tumbo.

4 Likes

Sio wote,my wife is the who proposed for an AG wedding …but me being a church member ,am organizing a simple one. ile ya kuita bestman/best maid alfu mnatoke church on a weekday…kwisha meneno.:smiley:

Sande sana, or even better wedding made easy. Almost fell for this bull while I was young and naive…hekaya for another day.

apana wekea hekaya leo ni wholeday…

1 Like

hehehe…some other time leo sina hiyo nguvu. #thresholdtings

Hi @Female Perspective

i tend to console myself that a decent woman knows what Her Man is capable of,and wont make demands that are beyond His means. however still, its such like figures mentioned above that still scare me about marrying every time najipata thinking about marriage.

1 Like

:D:D:D

1 Like

Yeah, most like the path where their friends will tambua them.

1 Like