Maraya Wapipinywa

Kuna maraya nairobi kazi yao ni kuzaa, kuvaa dera, kukunywa na kungjoea monthly checks from different men in the guise of child support

https://twitter.com/ntvkenya/status/1765252265038741640

5 Likes

Wacha theories makamasi…child support kenya ni theories tu. Kama mbirioneas philip Moi, Nyachae, Gecaga wote walichorea sisi ndio nani tulipe support. Child support only works in very few cases where you are unlucky enough to work for the likes of safaricom and kenya breweries…rest of us pay fees, rent and food after DNA certified

3 Likes

Why pay those? The child will never like you no matter how much you pay, the mother will poison them against you

3 Likes

Is your DNA.

why not use it to help your parents and siblings, who are more likely to come through for you

2 Likes

That is your. Why let him suffer. The first responsibility a man has, is to his children.

2 Likes

THAT IS NOT NEWS.

1 Like

What makes you think they’re suffering. Has she living in a cave when you found her. Does she not have hands to work. You should let them suffer a bit to build character

1 Like

Laws of nature say, a man should never let his kids suffer. And then going Embobut on your own DNA is disgusting. And merely mpesaing for your kid is only 10% of the job. You check them periodically, check on their schoolwork, meet their teacher, parents day uko, invite them to stay at your house some days or weeks.+++++. Otherwise you are a miserable existence on this world.
But first, you must Learn to separate your kid from your baby mama.

3 Likes

That is man shaming, and there is no law of nature that says that. Embobut is a reasonable response to an uncooperative female.Babako na babake walienda parents day ngapi, Are they not thriving today?

1 Like

Akuna mwanamke that will be fully cooperative. Even the courts will agree with you, if you ware making attempts.
Important thing is to treat the kid just as you would the ones who live with you. Neglected kids often suffer emotionally.

1 Like

That’s nonsense, and can never be me. A woman will not get the same treatment as the one who lives with me. in fact, i will make her go through my wife to get a penny from me, we will never discuss anything. Nitamsumbua hadi agiveup akuwe bitter anianike social media alafu akuwe miss independent.

And whenever i give her money, i will follow it up with rude words, aikule na mahasira

1 Like

Apo you misread my point. All your children should get equal treatment.
Unless you can’t separate your child from your baby mama!!

Equal treatment means they get to enjoy the same things as my legit children who live with me and their mother, never gonna happen. Lazima wajue wanateseka juu mama yao ni karagosi mkuu anapenda pesa bila reposnsibility

1 Like

What kind of fuckery is this? Do you educate children to come through for you?

1 Like

Yes, if any of them becomes a drug addict in high school I will cut them off and throw them in the street faster than they can take their next puff

You’ve said the kunguru will poison your children against you. This is because she is unable to compartmentalise her child and you - the father.
Here you are showing the same tendencies as a kunguru i.e the inability to see your child as a separate entity from its parents. Your child is a whole human being that did not ask to be here but exists because you decided to nut in a kunguru. Your decision, your repercussions to bear. You take care of your people. Your children especially. That’s what a man does. Also a man takes accountability for his actions. But you’ll only be able to do this if you can compartmentalise like it’s been said.
If you’re unable to do this you’ll be thinking and acting like a woman which is fucking pitiful.

Notice how @Simiyu22 mentions the child but you keep talking about the mother. Your level of logic is like that of a woman.

1 Like

It’s based on facts, those children will statistically be failures, having been riased in a broken home. Your money or lack thereof will nto change their failed trajectory in life. They’re write-offs. Take the L and keep moving. if they show signs of success, you can always pop in back later. There is a 50/50 chance they accept you. either way, there is no added benefit to shelling out money unless by force by fire. You’re underestimating human psycholgy and factors of social mobility

How can you share a video on abandoned children when you’re the one doing the abandoning?
Ignoring your shit never fixes it.
Can you not see this?

1 Like

You have very retarded thinking and you would make a terrible father. You seem like the kind of guy atapitisha watoto high school ngumu juu lazima wapitie yenye ulipitia.

1 Like