Mandatory KYM

Arresting people who throw garbage will stop people from throwing garbage

How will this work when Nairobians work 12 hours a day and spend 4 hours a day in traffic

Will it? Does arresting criminals stop people from committing crime? We need a transformation on how we think completely. I’ve seen on YouTube people arguing and fighting ati mtu alitupa takataka nje ya gari. Can you imagine that happening in Kenya?

Where I used to work we were allowed 2 days off every month if you wished to do volunteer work. Maybe it can be copied by others.

Yes it deters people if it is done consistently. And I dont think forcing people to clean will change their mindset.

The same Kenyan companies that dont give sick leave will never agree to that. Maybe if they get bullied to do it

yani people must be forced to clean their shit? long overdue, they should also punish watu wa chafu

Si Safaricom was bullied to offer free mpesa transactions below 1000…and they did :D:D

Hio siku watu watapewa chakula cha hio siku? We are in a country and specifically a city where you can barely save any meaningful coin. Ni mjei watu wataenda ama ni kufagia? Hii labda ifanywe na the haves who have food in their houses for months. Sisi havenots wa kusaka daily bread sioni.

Arresting [COLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)]kawaida wanjikus types and leaving the [COLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)]pesa mingi types who throw gatbage will stop people from littering.

Watu waoshe mtaa.Ukileta nyefnyef unakula fiboko

Hii alshabab takataka inasumbua. Someone should remind this terrorist that huku si Somalia. Power is getting into his head.

Ndio usiharibu kucha zako ama? Anyway those fingers should stick to massaging my hairy chest and not collect rubbish.

:DNitawezana na Ben10 kweli? mimi ni post wall. Anyways I don’t believe in doing the gava’s job for them.

Umenena ukweli sana. I wonder if someBadi is aware of this

Naona kuna watu wanasupport hii kitu. That’s commendable. @mentor @Stormtrooper98 @LongTime @magazine haikosi mlikuwa mnavaa tie monday to sunday mkiwa shule :smiley: Anyway, this sort of division is the reason we can’t keep our gvnmt in check. Vitu ka hizi tunafaa kukataa in unison.

Also, are you aware of the foot-in-the-door technique? Itaanza na kitu kidogo kama garbage but soon enough someBadi will come up with a larger “idea”

:D:D Nikiwa mtoi in primary school tulifanya hiyo cleaning ya community na the whole place was transformed in hours. Shida ni after 1 week takataka yote tulikuwa tumetoa ilikuwa isharudishwa na citizens.

Hahaha ulisaidia gava back then na bado unataka kuwasaidi wakati wewe mwenyewe unalipa ushuru and many many other levies.

I’ll be very much at home or even out and about on some errand. I wonder how they plan to implement this. Grab us from our homes ama?

It is so wrong on all counts. It is akin to paying a mboch alafu unafanya all the housework. Can never be me. This is supporting the thieving gava and enabling them to steal more. Wapi vitabu za hesabu tuone?