Man poses for a photo with three ladies he has impregnated!

I agree with your sentiments…jamaa amejipika unless ni vako

The current generation of breeders are competing on whose pregnancy will look cute on instagram.

Maybe, but I’m thinking more about the kids. Children are your seed, you must raise them. You aren’t related to their mothers, they can leave you and forget you, but you can’t (or shouldn’t) let your children roam the fields and eat grass like livestock. So if you must get them in annual teams of three, better be prepared.

A lost but interesting generation, easily exploited :D:D
Likes ndio zinasema

:D:D:D:D:D… MGTOW= FREEDOM… Evolution engineered that a child must be raised by BOTH parents under ONE ROOF,one parent , “parenting” ni jambas ama kunguru sugu utalea, this two statements are facts that can’t be re invented by anyone.

Someone had asked how westerners managed to convince africans living in africa that:

1. Tha african lifestyles (that included polygamy etc) was inferior and disgusting enough to be abandoned, while

2. Tha western lifestyle (that included…) was superior and adorable and was to be adopted.

Shida ya africans huwa ni nini?

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is the sweet secret gain in this much touted MGTOW?

:D:D:D:D:D… MGTOW= FREEDOM… freedom ya kusample young pre wall soft meat gal bila kusumbuliwa, freedom ya kuspend your time , resources ,money and energy as you wish bila kusumbuliwa na post wall chieth khupipi na mitoto yake,you are free as the wind to enjoy life.

There ain’t no such thing, unless you simply avoid women. It means you’ll either be a eunuch, a kawasaki gang member, or a homo. None of these things is honourable or even desirable. So, thanks but, no thanks:D

Evolution is natural and the only CONSTANT in human life.

No doubt , certain African customs and practices are either repugnant or no longer viable and have to be cast off.

Divorce , marital disharmony , dysfunctional family life is the order of the day in the USA and Europe.
Family structures in the Western World have dissolved into an LGBTQ mess …
This is happening in Continents where Monogamy is the Law.

And there is nothing superior about that…

As King Kaka told you all …
“Wajinga Ni Nyinyi” … :D:D:D

There’s nothing distinctively human about simple reproduction, after all all organisms give birth.

~Simone de Beauvoir

:D:D:D:D:D… MGTOW= FREEDOM … We fuck pre wall soft meat gal s ,most of this young ghels just wanna have fun ,a party and some drinks here , some random sex with a guy there etc most don’t require much in terms of money, attention or your time and they will gladly fuck you silly bila kusumbua mbillionaire

Hehehe, I guess you mean campus/college chicks. Well, I don’t know, but really there’s nothing new there, they’re women too, perhaps just less needy and bolder than the older office or business woman who is wary of men and more demanding coz she has more responsibilities and knows the harshness of life. The bottom line is if you want to have women (plural) in your life you will have to spend a sizeable sum on them. That’s life. Utaishi vibaya sana, wasting your money and time in clubs, and you’ll meet some unpleasant adventures with the so called soft pre-wall meat too. Lakini who am I to discourage you?
Viva MGTOW!:smiley:

Another OG … :D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]402330[/ATTACH]

Must be a very rich man

No one convinced Africans of anything, it is plainly easy to see that traditional ways were only sustainable in small agricultural villages. Once you adopt any part of modern capitalistic life, polygamy becomes unfeasible. So unless you are willing to go back to living in the forest, just leave those polygamy nonsense things behind

:D:D:D understand him, he had his sexual debut last year. He is 37 years old, and before that, he really struggled to get laid.

What? This is jail with hard labour. Ati 4 times a night sex schedule!:D:D:D

Seriously , Boss …

IF you had a woman like this …
How many times would you rise to the occasion every night … ??? :D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]402383[/ATTACH]

Apa umecheza kama @Brown Skin :smiley: