Man Pays 20k Bail After calling a women ‘mchafu wewe’

David Onguyi landed in trouble after he allegedly shouted insults at a woman in Nairobi.

Court documents revealed that during the incident that occurred on Sunday, Onguyi also reportedly threatened to beat the woman.

“Mchafu wewe….hauna suruali na kama uko nayo imetoboka na utafute tissue ujipanguze ukienda kukojoa,” the papers read.

It is not clear what led to the altercation that took place at the Maasai Market on Taifa Road.

The woman filed a complaint at the Central Police Station and Onguyi was arrested.

He was arraigned at the Milimani Law Courts on Tuesday morning and charged with creating disturbance in a manner likely to cause breach of peace contrary to Section 95 (1)(b) of the Penal Code.

Three witnesses including the complainant testified against the suspect.

He was then ordered to pay Ksh.20,000 bail as condition for his release.

[ATTACH=full]279191[/ATTACH]

Can the court proof the woman wasn’t dirty with a torn under-pant and she does wipe when she pees ?

Noma. Umefikiria sana.

Lakini Kuma ya @Finest wine inanuka ukweli usemwe

Miscarriage of justice. David Onguyi should have requested the court to allow him prove the said lady had suruari imetoboka.

:D:D:D chokoza nyuki.

Hihihihi inanuka but you can only know if you have been close to it and you have not I can tell you for free despite using your stupid 50 handles and talking about me on other forums which I am not a member of.
Thank God the owners of the other forum own brains and delete you as soon as you pose as me.
Ngui eno.

The screenshot of the last decade :D:D

https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2020/01/342647_9210513d3b499c8d94442924b584c152.png

In one day I have turned a @Yunomi into a Mundial. :D:D:D

You didn’t turn me into anybody. Gashwin folded but I’m staying put

The threat to beat up the woman and loud insults are the charges to breach peace… Hata angemtukana ‘futhi futhi’ which she has…but his acts were upon the breach of peace… Hio 20k yake angelenga dame life move’s on!

Same case applies to the accused. Can he prove his claims and substantiate them?