MAN DUMPED 2DAYS AFTER WEDDING

Cooked up fake ass story to paint Kikuyus in a bad light. Fcuking obvious

Tell that to Betty kyalo:D:D:D:D

I think that’s problems with Kenya’s we like stereotyping other tribes in a bad way. Some may take it as comical but it’s fueling hatred. You will never here positive vibes like this tribe is hard-working, or friendly or ambitious or hands-on. Like for example people won’t talk of craftsmanship of kisii and kambas in regards to curios but they will find it fun to discuss thier libido and sex life. that’s why I stopped watching Churchill coz 80% of comedians shared jokes that had a tribal connotation. If they go to Kampala who will laugh at their jokes.

hii ujinga tuache 2019 pliz. mharo news tuachie watu wamejaa mavi kwa kichwa.

this story is fake … very fake !

Kisii dude alikuwa anachimba Muthoni anaskia vizuri.

Yeah Man. I’ve seen this rhetoric allover. It’s far from the truth however. Just plain old Character assassination of the Ghekoyo Male. Down here at ground zero, all types of prowess boil down to individual talents and gifts.

as funny as it might sound but that is a demon of a woman who thinks she is gonna be horny forever, best revenge here is just be successful and focus on filling your pockets to the brim…Women in a man’s life are a mere compliment, not a basic need…