Man cave event by NMG

“…Punctuated with hearty laughs, the event allowed the men in attendance to begin to understand themselves and to know how to cordially co-exist in a planet that now houses up to five generations. While they unanimously agreed that life has no definite formula for perfection, the men were in agreement that they should stay true to their selves and leave a legacy.
Those who needed to cry did. Those who needed affirmation shared in the togetherness and the warmth of one another. In the end, the attendants resolved to be their brother’s keepers…”
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/men-network-and-confront-their-vulnerabilities-at-the-man-cave--4140002

A money minting affair by NMG in the pretence of advising men on how to hack it in life.
Ati hata wengine walilia?
Simps!
You wouldn’t be surprised to find out that most of these we sent there by their wives. …

Life Seminars are good because they make you view life in a different way.

Ulienda?

Entrance was more than 150

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
But hizo events ni opuss. Mwanaume ni kusumbuka solo

That’s the thing.
Unatoa ksh2,500 unaenda kulilia wanaume wengine.

nmg ndio hupush ajenda ya niu waond onda hapa kenya na kwa hii region.

♫unnu look ♪and know♫

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xknsHOCyfg

2500 imetosha kuwasha proper ureset urudi kile unafanyanga

Nimelia sku moja tu tangu 2020
Lakini chini ya maji :smiley:

There is another one called man enough promoted by a certain pastor. One time I was at a church when they were promoting it. when it came to registration, 25% of the people on the registration line were women saying they are registering their husbands

Mijinga mumama zaidiiiii umekaaa hivi fuaaaaaa ukihara ukinyamba ukidunga ukinusa uvundo ukakuambia wewe na muhahe yooooooooote ya watu wenyu wewe ndiwe wa kwanza na hii stale regurgitated news? Brare taktaka ghaseer

next will be counter event by women

not even vitu kama kiama people exchange tears, but cards instead… wanaume kwisha

In the last five years, nimelia twice; when my dad died and later when my bro died na tena silently sio wailing. Hii upuss ya kupiga mayowe while hugging a fellow man sijui imetoka wapi.

Content around masculinity, gender roles, high value men etc is growing more popular by the day thanks to confusion being sown by the alphabet community and their anti-family backers.

Wah. Pole sana. This must have been hard for you.
My last time to cry (chini ya waba of koss) was in 2011 during the funeral of a close friend. It was triggered by his 9 year old kid who was wailing over his casket when it was being lowered into the grave. It was extremely emoshono.

:D:Dpoko 16 haziwezi kunywa maji

When I embraced stoicism I can remember when I cried. I let nature takes its cause.