Man beaten for fucking someones sister.

[ATTACH=full]470740[/ATTACH]

Kabla Uhunye akae kama Nutty Professor, wapi kufuli uzi utingwe!!

Very stupid controlling guy

Umeff, basi si pia apige sistake kwa kugawa

Huyu jamaa alikuliwa manzi na huyo jamaa so maybe he’s using this as cover for revenge . Either way he needs to focus on his useless life

Hata bila kuwatch i know ni ile vida ya place ya movie or playstation… featuring ras and some soft bwoy.

:D:D:Denyewe unye amefanana na nutty profesa kabisa:D:D:D

Huyo jamaa arudi adeenye mkeeya Sasa juu ya hizo bare

Very stupid guy. Who the hell follows his sister around unless she is a minor?

Extremely useless guy. So he thinks his sister will use her vajina for urinating only?

There is a certain pastor wa deliverance church pale reserve who once lectured me for more than two hours on how her two daughters were morally upright ati they were the only virgins in the village. Then one time I went to mombasa, one of the daughters was a student at TUM, I met her twerking in casablanca. I bought her several drinks and finally took her for virginity confirmation session in my hotel room and I can confidently confirm that she was the biggest mtaro in that village.

:D:D:Dso many questions courtesy of this statement

Wacha alambe makofi, umekaa tu ukishonwa badala urudishe

Huyo alikuwa @captain obvious akiokotwa makofi na @Tommy Lee Sparta, Alex wa PS na mzee mzima his competitors hapo githurai 44. That was in 2015.

@captain obvious alikuwa na tabia ya kukatia na kutomba wasichana wa wenyewe wakikujia movie. After hicho kichapo cha mbwa alifunga hio duka akafungua ingine Roysambu where it is safer and the people there are a bit more cultured. Now he fucks an old rich lady who owns a hardware in Roysambu. He wants to inherit the hardware. What he doesn’t know is that her kids have already monitered his movemrnts and planned how they will dump his corpse in River Yala soon and very soon.

baanae umetudanganya ya kutosha…hekaya zako huwa tu uongo.

Slaps Hadi saa ngapi, tandika MTU Ngumi.
But one thing I have learnt, you can’t always control people, especially grown ups. The best you can do is to warn them or advice them. What they do from there is their business and you have done your part

Someone said, Malaya mwenye anajitambua is much safer than University/college girls

Jamaa atombe mamake sasa ikue world war.

Your name alone is enough to shut our eyes and ears @"Poor millionaire,. Indeed you are very poor bottom barrel gey

Don’t men know how to fight nowadays?

Probably multiple guys backing up Mras.