Mali ya Speaker Amason Kingi. I am sure the speaker is always proud to introduce this kunguru to his fellow men she accompanies him to exclusive parties

Tamu.,. Money and power is everything…

3 Likes

I guess she’s been accepted by his family.

1 Like

i thought they had a disagreement and amason kingi chased her and took back her belongings.

2 Likes

She’s still living large in her social media. I wonder who is paying.

Do you remember Kobi Kihara…she lived such a life on social media,when netizens found out,she was smoked out of the picture…ali tokomea hivyo

5 Likes

Kobi zake zilikuwa kuiba mapicha za watu social media and posting kama zake. Pia huddah alianikwa na hizi upuzi akachorea.

Kobi was smoked out proper when she now started lifting pictures from websites and guys reverse searched wakazipata. It was like posting stock photos as yours. Yenyewe social media can make you do crazy things. Kobi hajawahi fika hii level ya soft life ya Hentel!

3 Likes

Hio picha ya last amevaa weave ya quickmatt ya 80/-

5 Likes

Posts like these ruined a relationship I had. That girl was obsessed with how Haentel Wanjiru was being treated, everytime showing me her posts when we were chilling, plus the only thing she was watching was Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Nakumbuka one time we were discussing marriage akanisho mi bora nikule breakfast mauritius and dinner at Seychelles. That rship ended not too long after that I guess because I could not offer that lifestyle.

7 Likes

stay on your lane wacha elders tusongeze mileage

4 Likes

Women thirst-trap with their bodies. Men thirst-trap with a lifestyle. Women are slaves to a lifestyle and its their kryptonite. That’s why you see women sticking with a man who beats them to a pulp because he also gives them a lifestyle they cannot afford on their own.

A guy living in a nice apartment in Westy aki-invite some broke student from UoN aishi na yeye one weekend she will have a very hard time returning to her bedsitter or bed-bug infested hostel. Ataanza kuhama immediately and that’s how most guys find themselves married. The woman marries a lifestyle, not the man. The man is just a means to an end.

If the same man slowly becomes abusive, it gets harder and harder for the girl to leave him because she is already accustomed to a lifestyle she cannot afford on her own. The guy knows that he can get away with almost anything because the girl is a slave to the lifestyle. Hata akimfukuza the girl will beg to return juu anajua hawezi afford hiyo lifestyle bila huyo mwanaume.

If a woman knows that the only way to access a certain lifestyle is through you, you literally own her because she is a slave to her material desires.

6 Likes

KOT can be Unforgiving… The endless anguish that Kobi Kihara was subjected to was indeed uncalled-for. It shattered her self-esteem to pieces and she was never the same…

2 Likes

Maintenance ya huyu kunguru inarun in millions. Wacha ni Baki na petite wa calabash

3 Likes

Hao ni ma low maintenance. Mko wengi wenye mna maintain hao. Ma 150bob mob ina add up

2 Likes

Mimi nikiwa na hiyo pesa I’d be dating different 10/10 gals every 2 years. Ukikula same gal unachoka na yeye no matter how beautiful she is. Just my 2 cents

2 Likes

You beat me to it bro. Sasa Kingi anaspend millions on one girl, ama amemuoa? Mtu bure sana. Ingekua mm ingekua kusample different chiqs.

3 Likes

mbwa shoga takataka. stupid kamkamba tranny

Ii mali iko fiti bana. Hii kuimaintain lasima mse ufike bei.

Kingi anakaa tu fala. The guy looks like the type to fall in love. I think past 45 it should be all business when it comes to women. Love will get u in trouble.

Kuna mdosi wa KPMG alioa some PYT…i think late 20s or early 30s. The chic died in a car accident with a side nigga that was chewing her. Saa hiyo amepea the mofo some bs story of where she’s at.

7 Likes

Hoi si Arab money

@Eng_iti kumbe we pia ni fala kiplan kama tu huyo Kingi. Dem ako fity, but she is absolutely not worth that amount of money. Kama ingekua bibi amekuzalia watoto then ingemake sense, hapo naweza spend pesa. Aint bragging but I have dated 3 cuter girls than this chiq, zero money involved labda ya vitunguu na nyanya ya supper. Huyu hapa down nilikua natomba yeye the whole night, asubuhi maybe nimpee 1500 shillings ya transport. Biggest thing I did is give her a subwoofer I was no longer using. She is just as cute and waaaay younger and most important, zero tattoos. Kingi ni mjinga anaharibu pesa ya wananchi, busy simping. For benefit of doubt tho, a chiq who is witty and can make me laugh would absolutely confuse me so maybe ni hivo.

1 Like