Malema ni bure tu

https://x.com/C_NyaKundiH/status/1796185091544064222?s=19

1 Like

I can never trust a young person with power when i have other options

5 Likes

Malema is one of those politicians who is better at making noise from the outside. Keeping the government on their toes always. But he wouldn’t know what to do with the presidency if he got it.

9 Likes

Huyu ni kama Boniface mwangi who came last at starehe mp elections. Mdomo kubwa na Kwa ground ana shoot blanks

1 Like

@Aka_mpole analilia kwa choo

Best way to bring changes as a young ambitious man is to simp, join a large party, play the fool until you reach the top ndio sasa utoe makucha.

Nikakuwa president I declare martial law and suspend the constitution.

1 Like

Cyril is very calm, composed and down to earth leader. He touched the hearts of many in a positive way.

Atapata >65% of total vote cast.

1 Like

Marikana

1 Like

Most voters can see through the malemas of this world.

2 Likes

Malema, is fighting a serious battle on his own, the geys and massive corruption. He may get all the votes, but the “system” will not allow. The Boers will not let another “Madiba” happen on their watch.

4 Likes

This is what I think shocked jambas to his shallow core. Yapping with what people want to hear, without knowing how to implement it

5 Likes

So stupid of him to say land reposession without compensation.

Those wealthy whites will fund every ANC grassroot campaign to protect their interests

7 Likes
  1. The way south Africans complain one would think that they’re sick and tired of the ANC.
  2. That’s a very impressive performance from the DA
3 Likes

The only thing I agree with Malema is his support for gay rights. Otherwise we don’t meet. Plus he supports Palestine.

ANC watamaliza SA ikuwe kama chimpbabwe

3 Likes

He will be lucky to get more than 50%, ANC will have to form a coalition government.

1 Like

Na kwanini ulikataa kupigia baba kura? Unaona vile arrroor has messed up.

1 Like

You are no more than a delusional sack of bones. Watch this to treat your delusions

1 Like

Malema aliambia Baba nini. He’s now 4th

Huyo shoga hatawahi kuitawala SA.

1 Like