Malaya wa Nairobi as wives

I decided to go home for the weekend since it’s been a minute
Niliingia Friday and since I’m heading back to Nairobi tomorrow morning I decided to do some cleaning kwa compound collecting dried leaves na kuchoma makaratasi
so while I’m standing outside of the gate watching them burn a neighbour gates open and out comes a Mali Safi peng ting
For those who know Nakuru there’s a place called pemways it’s like an estate kila mtu ako na Boma yake

They’re our neighbour from kitambo and I’ve seen this girl akiwa primary now she’s in highschool
So I greet her and we start a little chit chat she asks me how my small siz is…I ask her ako form gain she says 4 so as she’s going I ask her for her number she tells me she doesn’t have a phone…aliambiwa atapata simu akimaliza shule So we say our goodbyes

And as she walks away I couldn’t help but notice the curves on her mtoto amebeba matako buana top layer ya highschool imefanya kazi

Which got me to thinking why should I settle for Nairobi hoes who’ve seen many dicks than a public urinal when here I have a girl brought up in a decent family with values ata simu hakubaliwi she’s so pretty and hot
My family is respected in the area …I can very much easily ask for her hand in marriage when she’s done with school

Honestly there’s no way I’m settling for Nairobi hoes or single mothers iyo nimekataa mabibi wako nyumbani sio mjini

6 Likes

Must be a slow Sunday.

9 Likes

Simiyu usiniletee makasiriko just coz you simped for a kunguru shiny eye and settled for her…We are not alike bruh

11 Likes

fanya ile style ya @Yuletapeli akimaliza kcse uko kwa gate na gari

9 Likes

@Yuletapeli ni kuponea aliponea chupu chupu. You might not be as lucky. Mtoto anakuja kwako kama ameuma ID na unampiga mugshot kama evidence.

4 Likes

The problem comes in with your values
What are your values?
Pretty much she might be naive while accepting your hand in marriage as she cannot judge competence.

Good thought!

2 Likes

With your ugly face, may be you marry a goat :goat: like @Bingwa_Scrotum .

4 Likes

I’m an upright man myself…huyo nikapata what else does a man need
I’ve done all the cheating and fucking around to last me a lifetime
I’m pretty sure she’s a virgin kutoa mahari and treat her like a good wife

Coz she hasn’t experienced life nikumpeleka sherehe once in a while asione amemiss out on enjoying life

3 Likes

Nilikuambia upitie my posts and replies uone kama we are anything alike gui
I might be Alot of things but ugly is not one of them …niletee sistako nimpee mimba nichange sura ya iyo familia yenyu ya dog faces

1 Like

Umbwa mcoosh vidonda wewe

1 Like

Shida ni akifika 26-27 atakua woke.Atajaribu kukula ile raha alimiss immediately after high school akuexperience whoring period so wakati wewe utakua 40s ndio atakua anajaribu vitu hakutry na saa hizo wewe umempea watoto wawili uko family oriented.

6 Likes

That’s the only con but the pros outweigh that probable fact… Vile she’s a sight to see huyo nlkiwa 40s Ndio ataanza kunisumbua but at least I didn’t marry a hoe
I’ll try and give her that good life na some fire strokes all night

:joy: :joy: :joy: How old are you?

Just turned 28 last month…I can feel settling down calling I need some mini me running around the house

2 Likes

Kaka, usipoteze wakati ama kitumbua kitaingia mchanga. Tafakari

3 Likes

Huyo atakusumbuwa by the time anafika 25,26… she’ll start looking back na aanze kusema vile aliolewa akiwa mtoto bado akiwa naive. Will be a tricky situation.

3 Likes

lust at first sight? You are too sure she will accept you

Mtoi wa 18-20yrs Ni kitoweo Safi Sana ya kukula here and there. Lakini settling down with such a kid hiyo Ni uongo Buda. Hiyo Ni recipe ya future troubles.

1 Like

It’s either that or I settle with a hoe…the moment aneingia campus first year ataanza kuexplore after 4 yrs theirs nothing she hasn’t seen or done
@Yuletapeli @MTINGIZA_KITANDA how did you deal with marrying young girls wenye hawajakula raha

2 Likes