MAKING MONEY ON YOUTUBE

NO, I’m not Ugandan. I travel and make videos my most recent destination was Uganda that’s why my most recent content is from Uganda. If you check my playlist you will see videos from Egypt, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania, Kenya etc… Next it will be Ethiopia, Djibouti and Eritrea

I don’t understand what tsegera is

You would have killed it for sure. People enjoy such videos as well

Hahahaha I know the meaning of the name… The sitting apparatus

All the best i just subscribed.

Thank you

How do you make money that enables you to travel to those destinations?

Haha endelea hivyo tutakupandisha cheo ukuwe elder

I travel on a budget, book cheap flights, stay on affordable Airbnbs or with friends. The voice over job pays good, and the more I travel, the more subscribers increase, the more people view the content the more I earn. So part of the money is from youtube and part of it from other ventures. But for my trip in Rwanda and Burundi it was purely from my savings as I had not started earning on YouTube. For the trip in Tanzania it was all from youtube superchat and Uganda was all catered by youtube.

I second that

Hahahaha sawa

You were just the last person here to learn this

Before they changed the rules for ads on Youtube I had made about 30 euros from two videos.

I have since realised there is an easier way to make videos that will earn over a long time. Basically courses.

Mwanaume ni ngumu sana succeeding on Youtube if you put your ugly mug in the video.

Show us

kudos for making it

Welcome make this streets live again

Thanks, very inspiring.

Kudos and arm yourself with knowledge about youtube policies so that in future you do not get demonetized.

Sure, this is very important

it is important to come up with something new, fresh. because everyone has a bunch of reviews of food, travel and stuff. and if you come up with something new - there is a whole army of people who will watch. and then there will be a good profit

I agree