Making money from photos

Happy Moi day peoples. Hope you all good and sassy this wonderful day.

Straight to the point. Say you have some good photos and would like to make money off of them, which are the best places to upload them online and get paid? The kind of sharing that comes with windows, and their revolving pictures for example, where would one share his/her content and possible be used by windows…and get paid.

Any of you who are able to get paid online? Or know someone who gets paid for his pics from an online forum?

Thanks…ps @Grundy alienda wapi? Is he and the mazda demio doing ok? :slight_smile:

shutterstock.com
500px.com

etc

Kindly share a sample of one of your pictures…

just google “buy painting” and there you’ll have an array of marketplaces to pick from.
Set up shop on one, if not all, and optimise your sales pitch.
Etsy and saatchiart would be great places to sell the same photo eleventeen times.

Don’t give a shit biker guy
Go fuck a goat

Kuna wasee walikua Lions Den wameanza biz ya African stock photography labda wanaweza buy. Wrink ndio hi (2.14-11.15 min mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geOj9e662F8

Yani mtu anatafuta njia ya kunukisha kitunguu halafu unakuja apa na umeru wako na ujinga wa familia yenu? Gassier terker terker komber mwicore!

Insulting random guys in the interwebs makes me feel better

Dont take that shit seriously though, go have a beer and fuck a hoe :cool:

Happy sawa. This is a guy I know.

:smiley: waki blow up big basi hio mzinga ikwam

I have been sharing them here for a while!

You need to get laid ASAP buddy!

Damn…thanks man…i will definately check them out

Link?

I will pay you $1 for every pic of a Milf between 45-55 you send me, for up to $100. No fatties though. or uggos.

[ATTACH=full]200424[/ATTACH]