Majority in KTALK.....

Apparently the village is run by atheists. To them majority of Christian talkers deserve a banner for Jamhuri day but not Christmas. Shame shame shame.

4 Likes

Christmas is a pagan holiday, Pagan holidays don’t deserve banners

4 Likes

But being a pagan holiday and atheists are just that,why not a banner for themselves?

Pagan
1. a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions.

Atheist
2. a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

[SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]spot the difference[/SIZE]

4 Likes

it is owned by halfcast christians who still visit the witch doctors.
if christ was still roaming the earth angetweet.
#uhypocrites nayo… sema maviper.#

2 Likes

It is a free world let each individual make his or her own decisions and face the consequences of those decisions;):wink:

@bjurmann we agree on many things but religion…why do religionists always try to make non-religionists feel guilty about their beliefs or lack of them?

1 Like

No difference

I have never understood how one cannot believe in anything. I mean a belief in something or nothing is a belief by all means

I thought Christianity is among the main religions of the world, perhaps I need to double check this?

wewe kwenda huko. kwani hujaenda kuona nyanya yako? Ati banner? your christmass is a banner? There is no banner for your likes by the way.

What is the TRUE ORIGIN of Christmas? Where did it come from? Did you know Yeshua the Messiah was born nowhere NEAR December 25, but that was the “birth day” of the sun- god, “Sol Invictus” or “Mithras”? Did you know December 25 was the concluding day of the pagan winter festival called the “Saturnalia”? Where did “Santa Claus” come from? The “Christmas tree”? How did this pagan feast become connected with “Christianity”? Here is an amazing “whale of a tale”!

Rink
http://www.hope-of-israel.org/cmas1.htm

@BigMark poa for this boss