Mahatma Gandhi, Father of the Indian Nation on blekks

“Ours is one continual struggle against a degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the Europeans, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir whose occupation is hunting, and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with and, then, pass his life in indolence and nakedness.”

*Kaffir is an ethnic slur used in reference to black Africans in South Africa, where Gandhi lived for 21 years

[ATTACH=full]490947[/ATTACH]

That guy and Mother Theresa are the biggest fraud to ever walk the face of the earth. I loathe them.

i know Gandhi was the usual willing, nodding parcified Indian, but What did mother Theressa do?

what we know by this point is that whoever has been overly praised by the white niggas and portrayed as a saint is probably worse than the white niggas themselves.

Here we go again

You loathe them because you can’t handle the truth.:D:D

niaje jambass

Actually there’s nothing wrong with hunting to provide for your family and there’s nothing wrong in showing commitment to finding a wife to build a family for raising your offspring. Shida ni you do this things with kungurus because you are kunguru lusters.

Also, if the quote is true (it is false unless proven true because it came from the internet), then gandhi was not educated enough to distinguish between pastoralists and hunter gathers

I just wanted to know exactly what Mother Theresa did or say so that I can form my opinion. Ni hiyo tu na sikwa ubaya

Ghaseer

Child trafficker. Read Hitchens book where he exposed Mother Teresa shadowy behavior

The problem is globalizing Gandhi and wanting to own him and his narrative. Gandhi was a Hindu fighting for the rights and freedoms of his fellow Indian natives.

The title though? Ati The Missionary Position…

He wasnt too wrong though, look at what bonobos have done to SA right now

Just because nyeuthi can walk most streets without being stopped by the racist policies does not mean these have any significant economic power and influence locally or from the outside.
Your own country has been “free” since 63 yet majority still shit in pit latrines. Mbona bado hatujajiokoa?

Why should we believe him? He wrote a book to make money. Did he report to authorities?