Magufuli haters kujeni na msitumane.

That would never work in Kenya, The judiciary would issue a court order to end the whole thing. They can even issue an[SIZE=6] anticipatory court order[/SIZE] that reads the mind of those in charge and rules against them.

Nyinyi mang’ombe huwa mnataka judiciary ifanye nini? If someone applies for the so-called anticipatory court order, and nobody comes to oppose it, what do you expect the judiciary to do bu to issue it? Most of the failings you attribute to the judiciary are actually of the executive’s making. But you are a bot and you have been programmed to sing the ‘judiciary is bad’ song on repeat mode.

Mara yetu haina gold? but ogopa sanctions nchi ina revert to factory settings

But $100 million is peanuts really for gold. Don’t forget Barrick has former mzungu presidents as directors so Magufuli is going nowhere.

It is true @Kennedy Maina , $100 million is mere peanuts for all that gold. Did Magufuli even bother with demanding for back taxes for all the years the mzungus have evaded payment??

Also Magufuli has achieved nothing for Tanzanians as concerns mining. Why not nationalize the gold mines like the Arabs nationalized their oil?

In the 1930s the U.S owned 90% of Saudi Aramco. Today the U.S owns less than 1% while the Saudi govt. owns 99%.

The Arabs even control the pricing of their oil via OPEC. They also control the mining/drilling and the processing of oil. They own their minerals!!

If Magufuli was a real man he should’ve nationalised the mines by putting Tanzanians in charge of the mines. You don’t take the mines from the enemy then return them back to the same enemy. You have totally lost the plot. Why not train Tanzanians to be miners?

:D:D It’s never that easy. You will need to finance the mining operations as well as the mining tech know-how.

These is really a good advice but should not be a Magufulu agenda, all African countries should join forces on this since we are all vulnerable

That is a common excuse used by lazy Africans and their leaders. “I can’t finance… I can’t learn the mining know how…”

Arabs started from a lower position than Africans. At least Africans had schools and even universities set up by the colonialists on African soil e.g Makerere and Fort Hare. The Saudis for instance started with nothing!

And they had to teach themselves how to negotiate oil deals, how to drill for oil and how to market their oil. Otherwise today they’d be seated in their tents very broke and complaining that their resources have been stolen just like the African does today.

In the 1930s the Arab was totally illiterate but by the mid 1970s he knew every single operation of the oil business. He even started his own cartel called OPEC and overthrew the mzungu oil cartels of the 7 sisters. There is no shortcut you have to get your hands dirty.

What do you think Twiga mining is all about??

Currently,we dont have Acacia mining any more instead there this Twiga mining where by its joint venture btn Acacia and GOT.Magufuli has forced the existence of GOT in mining sector at large…All I can say in span of 4yrs JPM has done a wonderful movement.

Fox21

:DGet on the ground and get your damn hands dirty. Hii armchair philosophizing is still meffi without actions.

Konyagi is a sellout

You asked a lazy man’s question , I only did my best at answering it. I don’t understand your emotional outburst.

It is easier for Guerilla groups to happen in Kenya than in Tanzania, ask anyone who has been in Tz for a long time he will tell you so.

Meanwhile ruto pocketed 21 billion but later claimed it was just 7billion in kimwarer.