Machogu Ali Influence Results Za Kisii Region. HIYO Ni FACT!

Anyone with 3 functioning braincells can clearly see this. Hii Kenya inaelekea pabaya if such kids ndio watakua madaktari wa kupasua watu in the near future.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]THERE IS NO WAY THAT JUST 1 REGION CAN HAVE 75% OF ALL As AND THE REST OF THE NATION HAVE JUST 25%, AND THAT REGION HAPPENS TO BE WHERE THE MINISTER OF EDUCATION COMES FROM.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]IT DEFIES THE LOGICS OF MATHEMATICAL DISTRIBUTION.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][ATTACH=full]492139[/ATTACH]

Mtu atakua ana pasuliwa alafu roho inasahaulika nje na mgonjwa asha shonwa. We are in for a very rough ride wazeiya.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]#NIABM

[ATTACH=full]492138[/ATTACH]

If he didn’t do that ange rogwa na wachawi wote wa kisii…like What’s the benefit of having mtu wetu as education CS then we perform like everybody else ?

He is headed to be Kisii governor next election…he has shown he can deliver

Next…

Wakisii ni watu wabaya Sana. Ni wezi, warogi na wauwaji

Enyewe the math is not mathing

Kisii ni hatari sana. They have a weird way of naming kids born at the same time. Watoi wanazaliwa kama 20 na wanapewa jina kama JOHN MOSETI NYAGAKA wote. Nothing wrong with that only that the wakandanism occur when one of the several JOHN MOSETI NYAGAKA passes with an A. Hivyo ndivyo the other 19 NYAGAKAS wanapata certificates showing wamepita mtihani. It will only take a super zealous university or employer to uncover the fraud.

Matapeli hao

Amefanya.

Hii game ilianza na matiangi

works also with Ibrahim Hussein Ahmed. In our clever fools with good KAPE/KJSE/EACE etc certificates could auction them. We have some influential people who have worked and retired with someone else’s names and certificates. their real owners would be village sumbuas traumatized by their Esau moment.

Wengine bwana proceed to secondary and even university using dead people’s credentials. Unapata jamaa amesoma secondary ama university akitumia certificates za his deceased brother. Kuna hata okuyu huku kwetu aliingia form one using his cousin’s certificates yet yeye mwenyewe shule alidrop out class six. Good for him that ako na akili ya kuzaliwa.

Stop stereotyping

Kisiis have been topping k.c.s.e from the 90’s wakiwa central (Starehe,Mangu/Alliance), western, rift valley, nyanza ,coast.
Take example kila mwaka top 10 hauwakosi. Go hata 2006 KCSE ,Kisii guy- Dickens Omanga from my high school Friends School Kamusinga was the number one student nationally.They might not speak fluently but they are booksmart kama kina @Agwambo

I went to high school with a kid with my grandfather’s name.
I just found out from my father; that kids dad went to Form Six with his credentials. My dad was son of widow and wasn’t expected to make it past primoo. His O levels cert was sold without his consent.

What was the need of naming the kid your grandfather’s name?

Majority will prefer less engaging programs such as B com, education and hospitality. During my days kulikuwa na top students from national schools hata hawakumaliza course, kizungu tu ndio walikuwa nayo…:smiley: Sasa hawa wakisii wakona nini hasa ama ni grade tu…:D:D na a heavy kisii accent.

they now go by our family name rather than theirs. We have same last name.