Luther12 na TM wa klist

@Luther12 na @tm wa klist kujeni haraka hapa. How true is this truvada thing? And where can I buy the pill and for how much? Also clarify on the mode of administration, should it be taken just before the dry fry session? Kama ni daily, after how long should I try dry fry after taking the pill daily and when should I stop taking them? Give me the damn details! Kuna dame nimetamani sana dry fry na this news couldn’t come at a better time. Take me through the details the way a nursery school teacher takes the pupils through the alphabets

4 Likes

Or you could both get tested… Lakini mtu hunyamba kweli kweli

3 Likes

If you take it, you have to take it every day for the rest of your life. Studies show that t is 100% effective among gay couples

1 Like

This might scare the chic or sober her up, nataka ile akija base ni mvinyo kiasi then the next thing ni dry fry later p2

1 Like

Then there is no difference with taking ARVs, are you sure? I thought you take the pill hours before dry fry, you do your thing…chill again before the next dry fry session. Dr @Luther12 na @tm wa klist plz confirm?

You have to take it daily. Whether you are dry frying or not

I guess this applies to discordant couples then, sio mtu singleton…naona kina luther na tm bado wana google. What happens if you don’t take the pill after the DF session but you were taking it say for weeks before the DF session, utapata ukimwi?

have bypassed alot of nyap due to the fear of testing.

1 Like

Truvada is PrEP which is different from PEP. You take PEP after exposure but Prep is taken anytime but you have to take it EVERY SINGLE DAY. If you miss one day, your chances of contracting HIV increase.

Duck HIV to get cancer of the liver?

I’m getting tired of repeating this every time. IN Kenya it’s not yet available (unless you sneak it in). I already reported in this forum that trials were and are ongoing. Once they wrap up and prevent their findings, NASCOP will then come up with PrEP guidelines. Suffice it to say that it’ll in all likelihood be reserved for discordant couples.

3 Likes

Sawa daktari, but hii haiwezi nisaidia basi…unless niseme kama mbaya mbaya

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:mad::mad:daktari iko stress. hapana sumbua:mad::mad:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:D:D:D:D:D

Kwani familia yake imemuitisha zawadi gani ya xmas ndio impatie stress namna hii?

NYANGAU WEE SI DAKTARI WACHA MDOMO REFU NA UWACHE LUTHER ATUSAIDIE SO NYAMAZA NA

[ATTACH=full]23745[/ATTACH]

1 Like

LUTHER SO LAZIMA NIKUNYWE DAILY HII DAWA AMA BEFORE DRYFRY

Nimetoka hustle saa hii uncle, leo ndio nimeona Mobius. Kumbe hii shit ni real.
Okay, Truvada iko Kenya. I don’t know how much it is worth. Given in private hospitals(the two major private hospitals in Kenya). I won’t drop names here. But for you hutapewa, i can assure you that.
Sijui kama inauzwa chemist zingine.
Sijui kama nimekusaidia.

Naona watu wametega maskio kweli kweli… If this was going to be tested, most would get As

The question is not whether it is available in Kenya. I think @Bingi is inquiring about the drug’s effectiveness and method of adminstration