Luos

What I am certain is that ALL kikuyus have in one way or another benefitted from theft, corruption or tribalism. Even that nun in a Catholic Church in Othaya steps onto tarmac that was commissioned by tribalist and corrupt leaders.

stealing has no tribe , religion or race

Seems hii wizi ni a nyanza problem.

baby mama ya nini pokot, si huwa munaishi kwa miti mukitembea naked kapedo mukiibiana maumbwa

It’s just an honest observation that most cons, gold scammers, wash wash have that identify. I’m not talking about any other type of theft.

Kazi ni kumlipia huko na kukuliwa.

Juu wewe Pokot bandit from Chepunyal ulipewa cummer na Shiko ukamwaga yote ndani kama ng’ombe sasa hatutapumua kwa hii streets. Shenzi sana!!! (with Atwoli’s accent)

Figsed.

Mimi bado

Hizi scams za wash wash na gold require some sophistication that Jaruo zinakuanga nayo.
From fake lifestyle to mannerisms ndio victim aingie box.

Saddest thing is that Jaruo inaibia Mwarabu 80 million na fake gold na bado unaipata online spewing pro BBI propaganda ikitukana Ruto and threatening violence on those who criticise Uhuru.

Ni kama kurogwa.

Pwahahahahaha …you sure that baby was not sired by a West African ?

Nugu … hapo kwa legendary bandit umesema. Come hivi Burma market(kichijio) Wednesday nikishukisha ngombe nikupe left over za carcass uchukulie familia.

Wewe ni copper tu … hakuna maneno mingi.

Niaje @Freyja . Unadai nikuwai ball pia wewe nikuamishe kutoka githurai 45 shida zikuondoke kaa Wamboi wangu.

It’s true, hii story ya wash wash seems popular with guys from Western region.

Good to see you my dear, dry spell bado nasumbua mimi

All you have missed the narrative by a country mile. Apparently this guy’s car was used in the murder of the lady killed recently. Mimi najua that omera kama old boy ya kamusinga and plenty of show offs kama uwesmake. However he is a true definition of a go getter. Orphaned early in life he was so bright to get an admission to FSK from a local public school; Mupeli DEB. At the UON where he pursued pure mathematics he once took on Paul Ongili for the lucrative head of Sonu chair and later vied in Kilimani as an MCA under the Jubilee wing though failed both. Maybe he tried to live beyond his means and in the process committed crimes.

Mwenye ameandika hiyo story quoted by OP is a student of Chinua Achebe literature

Sigh, another tribal shitfest

Few billions he has looted can’t be compared with trillions kenyarra and friends mooped since independence not forgetting they own 20% of Kenyan land… Or they worked hard to own those thousands of hectares?
I hate thieves but what I hate most is hating a small thieve and loving the master thief

Looters and robbers=???

[ATTACH=full]352146[/ATTACH]
Hehehehehe…you’ve made my Sunday dude.
Kuja tukunywe monster nikingojea wateja wa mwisho wa mwezi.