Low Oxygen Levels (92%) via Pulse Oximeter

I wish all threads were this serious and mature. Sorry for interruption guys.

Perhaps you should have tried some lifestyle changes before starting off on pills? Diet, exercise and peace of mind are most important for this, you can bring down your BP if you look at those three, also record your readings every day for a month or two. I recommend the Bauer machine which stores the readings for a while.

I went for a full diagnosis and my oxygen levels were perfect… I think my home oximeter was not properly calibrated. However, I got diagnosed with Hypertension since we carried out a comprehensive medical examination… Now this is subject to my other thread here… This Life... - General - Kenya Talk

There’s a problem with the oximeters Giving wrong readings if you are black

I think so… I discarded mine after the findings…

What if you wear white?

I’m surprised by your answer.

There’s an article on it, patients brought it up. The company is addressing the issue

It’s a question not an answer

I don’t think you have to worry about being infected by corona, especially if you say that you are corona negative. The normal level of oxygen in youy organism starts from 85%, everything that is lower can be considered as serious consequences for your lungs. I believe that yuou shouldn’t go to hospital as 91% is still okay. It varies from 90 to 98-100% from day to day. You have an asthma, so that’s why you have decreased amount of oxygen in the organism.
Try to walk as much as you can, go to the forest or to the park in order to fill the lack of oxygen in your orgnism. It’s very helpful for your lungs as trees produce lots of oxygen which you have to consume. Don’t worry, everything is okay I bet.

My machine was faulty… I went to the hospital and the result was 98%… I discarded the machine afterwards… But since I went for a comprehensive check up, I got diagnosed with Hypertension and have now been working to reduce my BMI which was 31.7 then… now it is 27.5… and the pressure has fallen significantly since I took action… Asante