Losers everywhere

Hizo diseases ziko kila mahali. Just play it safe. Hakuna otherwise.

The average Kenyan guy struggles to get laid, unless they pay, 90% of ktalk guys would never get laid without paying…

You realize that when poverty skyrockets, love and sex become a form of goods? No woman will accept free sex or being told “I love you” when she’s desperate for food and rent. Love is high up on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs hence it can only be enjoyed after the basic stuff has been catered for. Try telling a typical kenyan lady on badoo “I love you” after she’s done giving you her things uone vile utapigwa. People are going nuts over money because it has become very scarce.

yeah, but in poorer countries like congo and ug guys can get love cheaper from more beautiful girls… so local girls are getting very corrupted especially those in major towns, they are looking to climb the social ladder too fast hence won’t give in for free easily to a guy in the same social status as her… Kenya is the only majority-Christian country I have been to where genuine one-night stands are almost non-existent, any girls willing to do it turns out to have a price

The allure to easy cash has turned so many ladies to upokoste. The other thing is the ever dwindling job opportunities in this God forsaken republic, a country with almost zero manufacturing industry, poor economy and a ballooning youth population it can only get worse.

And corporate mamas are different how? My friend do you know these women? …you speak like a stranger to corporate Kenya. Tembea ujue

You cant blame Kenyan women. There are no employment opportunities. Forget that crap about self employment. Even self employment you need money (capital). Money is scarce. You have to do anything to survive. Women turn to the easiest form of making money, prostitution. Its the oldest that will continue to be with us. Ask those who do it why they do it and they will tell you its money. Others do it to supplement their meagre income its not as if they enjoy sex. Who enjoys sleeping with over 20 strange mem every night? No one.

If there was an alternative they would have ditched the trade. Since there is none. They stick to do it !!

You must be a very naive human being

:D:D:D

Talk to @Agwambo he really needs to hear this.

@admin pin this thread…

Corporate mamas are the worst hoes.Kwanza hao ndio wanadinywa na mtu wa gas,mtu wa uber,mtu wa glovo,mtu wa maji when they want to negotiate their ass out of paying bills.Malaya is bae.You dont have to go to downtown.There are nice joints in Kilimani,south c and Nairobi west with hoes hotter than your corporate kungurus.
Effort ya kukatia malaya who comes with emotional baggage after nutting ndio hakuna.All I want is fuck,nut,pay and bounce without being sent texts or being called later.

Enigma needs to hear nothing of this crap.I want to fuck,nut and bounce.Am not looking for a relationship for me to put effort to to lay a corporate hoe who is being ficked by all her bosses.The emotional black mail that comes with these corporate hoes is too much.Mara oh send me 10k ntarudisha,mara oh can I use your car,mara oh I need 30k for my mums hospital bill.What you donno is that this request is sent to all the 7 jamaz plus her boss who is fucking her.
A typical malaya does the same thing more directly,with less emotional and financial baggage.Infact they take care of themselves better than these corporate hoes who have no say when the boss demands dryfry halafu anakuletea ikus unalamba like groceries.
Kamuliwa pesa na corporate hoz polepole bila kusumbua kijiji

If you have the stomach for it, go to Kilimani mums and read the ridiculous crap posted over there. They’ve been advised to never sleep with a man for free. As in, that’s a no-no. Ni kujiwaste…Sasa imekuwa ni competition how much money they can get from selling it. And they brag about it.
There’s literally nothing that can stand in their quest for money lakini there are some men who are deluded that the innocent looking beauties love them genuinely. The days of lovey-dovey are long gone. Saa hii kila mtu ako on survive mode. Economy iko side mbaya, everyone wants an IG worthy life without the hard work. Men’s wallets are there to be eaten and that’s it.

Walking up to a woman works very easy and you get laid fast and cheap, but only if you are a higher status man than the woman in question, otherwise you are doomed… ambia kijana ya cyber aende a pick-up dem hapo yaya center, ata kama ni waitress… hawezi toboa

ha ha ha… i told a guy that too… visit the craiglist section of US(a rich nation with liberal values) , hookups are for mutual casual sex…
hapa kwetu ni umalaya. I wanted to open a dating site sometime ago…then i realized i will be running an online brothel .

Heshimu kijana ya cyber ghassia :D:D:DKwanza laying a corporate chick mwenye uko same department ama same level when the bosses are also nyemelearing her is not as easy as ‘just walking to and talking’ to them.Some circumstances allow eg when guys go out for a drink or team building and you end up shagging.But if a mdosi who has been eyeing the girl hears that you shagged her that becomes the end of your career progression.Hata bonus utanyimwa.

:D…perfect summary… for you to be laid in Kenya, you have to solve a problem for the lady. Every woman here has been conditioned like that.
sex for a job, promotion is not news …its like supporting documents in a CV

@captain obvious :D:D hii ni madharau aki:D

And you would be making a killing out of it. As long as there is demand for a service people will pay up to get it