Looking AT Australia You would think it was a white man Land

Kenya as it is now, is a rotten irredeemable society with everyone assuming their way is right. So of course they’re going to have a hard time advising anyone and they certainly dont make it easy either. Who the hell wants to listen to the kenyan govt when they’ve consistently demonstrated their incompetency/corruption/stupidity. Ata wewe once you realize mtu ni mjinga utaendelea kumskiza kweli?

Im very curious as to why you’re defending Kenyatta. Illuminate me patco what is it about him that i cannot see that makes you such a staunch supporter. Read that book i just sent you and then come back to me and show me all its falsehoods

Before I read with all due respect I believe that even you , you are now at an age where you can analyze issues as a grown man from your own perspective. You are now an elder. :smiley:

That man Joe Khamisi is also a man like you with his own agenda and propaganda.

Remember also that Kenyans would receive 5 or even 10 acres of land for a small nuclear family.

But now if you get 23 children on 5 acres… surely.

Kenya imetoka mbali. Those problems of the past are afflicting Kenya today.

The 23 children are today fighting over those 10 acres but hopefully they themselves will only get 2 or 3 babies not 17 babies each like their parents, that they can’t feed or educate adequately.

I am pro life and anti-abo.rtion but that doesn’t mean ujaze dunia hadi bibi anashindwa kutembea. All these are problems that have affected Kenya to this day.

You cannot blame Jomo Kenyatta after you have sired 17 babies. That 5 acre piece of land assigned to you,was meant for you and your wife and 3 babies.

Kenyans are still selling off young girls to be married at the age of 10. Surely!

Recently akina Murkomen tried to tell Kalenjins to switch to avocadoes manze hata hao wazee hawakungoja waambiwe avocadoes zitapelekwa wapi. One farmer in particular was very livid can’t find that specific clip but ilikuwa kwa hii Senate ad hoc meeting :

That senior chief Gumo is father to former MP Gumo?

Remember it is the US that took those viruses to Wuhan lab to be stored there. The US has also been funding Gain of function research. Who is to blame here? The US, definitely

Thank you for the book. There is so much i didn’t knw kumbe.

No worries mate i believe there should be an awareness on our true history not the diluted doctored nonsense we were brought up on

Ama ni kitabu mna market? :D:D

I agree but there’s also a reason why i linked you that book in particular. Whether he has a nerfarious agenda or not at least he takes the time to explain his research. And you dont have to believe the man you can research most of his statements for yourself and you’ll find that most are true.

Now understand that im not saying Kenyatta is single handedly responsible for all the ills of this nation, Kenyans can be remarkably stupid to an astonishing degree and some of our issues we brought on ourselves. But see when you’re the the president not even that, a founding father of a whole nation then you have the responsibility as well as capability/resources to shape the nation on how you see fit. The problem i have with Kenyatta is the path he set us on. By allowing himself and his kikuyu cronies to steal so much he basically created hatred from other tribes which was further exacerbated by Moi as everyone felt one tribe was benefiting despite everyone being for independence. And just like that, tribalism as we know it was born. The massive corruption that we see today was also born from his government. Moi just followed the path that he was shown

We are still so very behind and a complete failure of a society just like you said but a lot of the blame can be attributed to this one man patco

There is I clip I posted here of Obama talking about the dangers of conducting gof research in the U.S clearly they offshored the research to Wuhan and even funded it via Fauci.

Now as a bioweapon how did this virus walk out of Wuhan lab? Ama utasema the Americans invaded China or Wuhan and stole the virus for release to the outside world?

Say what you want to say, he was the original BABA WA KENYA, whether you are white or black, alikua ni BABA la BABA LAO, HOYEE HAYATI MZEE JOMO KENYATTA.

What is corruption?

Let’s say you support China. Chairman Mao simply grabbed the factors of production and nationalised them. He grabbed the best land, best factories and to this day they are controlled by the CCP elites.

BUT YOU NEVER MENTION CORRUPTION IN CHINA!!!

Today the richest people in China are the children and grandchildren of the ELDERS of the CCP party.

Xi Jinping himself is a billionaire and his father was the 2nd most powerful person in Mao’s govt.

Hu Jintao similarly a billionaire was Deng Xiaoping’s political son.

Is this corruption? Should a leader be poor?

What is corruption?

If Kenyatta family through their political power start a dairy that helps poor farmers is that corruption?

You drink Tuzo, ilara, brookside is that corruption?

Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Bmw, Toyota, Samsung, Huawei they have benefitted from the state, is that corruption?

Obama was the president of the U.S , he has millions of dollars, but his step brothers and cousins live in Kibera… is that development?

I agree it is Obama who outsourced the storage of the viruses to China. It was less politically risky if the viruses are in China. There is a credible hypothesis that China readily agreed to host the deadly viruses as it would allow them to develop bioweapons, an area it trails the US. The fact the US outsourced to China shows that there was a possibility of leaking in the US. So, the lab-leak theory is still credible. But again, the Chinese are shadowy characters

I agree it is Obama who outsourced the storage of the viruses to China. It was less politically risky if the viruses are in China. There is a credible hypothesis that China readily agreed to host the deadly viruses as it would allow them to develop bioweapons, an area it trails the US. The fact the US outsourced to China shows that there was a possibility of leaking in the US. So, the lab-leak theory is still credible. But again, the Chinese are shadowy characters

Example of a country led by the peasants is Afghanistan. Taliban arose to oppose the warlords who exacted a very big toll on the farmers and gruesome murders.

What a country needs is an elite group who understand that their wellbeing depends on the wellbeing of the common people and so they design a win win policy. The Netherlands is such a country. They invented the modern markets and kept the elite class content together with the proletariat. That’s 400 years of continuous harmony.

Kenya was supposed to be a white man’s country…kama seut efrike

Because Kenyatta enabled them. If he hadn’t set the path for corruption and autocracy by acquiring plenty of land for himself and cronies, rewarding loyalty with land and employment etc.
A nations future is defined by the founding fathers guidance and principles.
Hope you’ve read about Lee Kuan Yew, Singaporean Prime Minister, 1959-1990. And the path he set for his nation. The whole world celebrates him.

Yes. Ni dynasty.

Ngitee…wewe sio mtu…wewe ni Shaitani

do you have other ooks, share please