Lol Mama Jayden na Gift

its supposed to be white knight

Fiveth and sixeth

In 2001 Crown Prince of Norway married a single mother ‘with a wild past’ - a stripper step-mom and previous relationships with convicted felons and her socialization in a milieu “where drugs were readily available.” Also, as recently as 2019, an associate of Jeffrey Epstein.
Crown Prince to wed single mother

:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D… Future Truman Compost loading in 3 ,2…

:D:D:D:D:D

President Macron married a single mother of 3 who’s also 24 years his senior.

Yor skinnies give birth like rats ,i can say they are as prolific as pigs,i think a beta has his money well invested in mama jayden than marrying a faithful skinny with 13 bastards

One thing I don’t understand is this idea of wasting someone’s time. Si kila mtu ako hapo of their own free will. Some people have too high an opinion of themselves.

fiftheth.

in other words she means she was a cum dumpster and now she needs to settle down since her prime years are over…

The President of France.

huku shags sio mbaya sana… once in a while karao hutugotea… tunampea ya macho, tunaendelea na shugli sisi…

:D:D:D

Any other examples??

Good , any other examples?

at the end of the day, they’re our sisters, kuna ukunguru na wale whom were duped or they made bad choices, you can’t lump them all together, .we all have friends ,some of them were raised by single mothers and they turned out very well

Preliminary facial is not disturbing I can play a mature, impotent man for a month and grab slices for the fun of it.