Local Butchery Half Rotten Meat

Nyama huwa unwrapped ukifika home wadau,si ununue kwota uweke kwa mfuko masaa kama tano halafu uwaanze za nyama inanuka,kujeni na hao health officers Kama wewe ndiye pekee hununua nyama hapo, why are the other customers not complaining?

Ongea Gikuyu tu. We can barely understand u

There are many othervpeoblems he could be focused to resolve sio a private business that you can kill by avoiding to give it business

Niwache please

Nyinyi wasomali mbona muko obsessed na Arabs hivyo? Muko na inferiority complex mbaya sana.

Wewe ni siasi unaleta… so nyama itoke butchery and after three hours it’s off… hio nyama lazima iwe imewekewa preservertives.

Watajuaje hukukula halafu ukarudi kwao na story za kaka sungura? Wewe in wale hukula mkate nusu halafu mnarudi kwa duka eti mkate no stale.

Most probably OP alifungia nyama kwa gari for hours akibugia mvinyo. Red meat ikiwa imeoza utajua tuu ukiwa kwa wakanyama. Halafu by his own admission, hakuenda na the so called rotten meat. How is one expected to verify the story?

Mblo, nimenunua beef kidu 9:45 pm went to my local with it in one of those funny bag things,… drunk kinywaji till 1:30 am proceeded to crib… hakuna maneno ya gari or heat… it’s the second time the bastard’s sold me ranky beef… the first time ilikuwa minced meat…

Una ufala flani in you. I said my intent was not to get a refund… na siwes bebana na nyama Hadi kwa butchery ku prove point. Just went and told them they played me dirty.

Mbona ulirudi huko. I always vote with my feet and pocket.

What if you are the one playing them dirty by claiming the meat you ate yourselefu was rotten and you threw it away? By your own admission, you were high on some stuff know to impair judgement. How are we expected to verify your story? Wapi picha ya nyama kwanza.

You have juvenile thoughts running in your head… why would I waste my time engaging men on an activity that does not put coins in my pocket. I am cut from a different cloth.

Sasa tutakubali stori yako wewe ukiwa mlevi ama jamaa wa nyama mwenye ako sober?

Mbwa wewe mtoto wa malaya. How does engaging anonymous people online over meat that you ate in a drunken stupor before deciding that it was rotten put money in your pocket? Between an online self proclaimed drunkard and an assumingly sober wakanyama, I would rather believe wakanyama. So you want us to go by your story which you admit came up after drinking alcohol for 4 straight hours? Mbafu!!

You can choose whatever you want to believe.

Wewe Kama unalewa chupa moja ya pombe tuliza kende.

Ahame halafu,I see why you romp on your mboch while your wife is in the next room.
Hakiri durii weee

I always knew you are fake,only God knows what short cuts you use in the building industry if a butcher selling rotten meat doesn’t irk you

Na nyama imeoza,what a dikhead

Wow, Congratulations for always knowing … you sell me rotten meat once there will be no second time…Na fake ni babako.