Living with your girlfriend

I have a friend going through this and he needs help…

He lives together with his girlfriend in a 2 bedroom apartment, paying 35k per month. He also pays her each month 30k for food and her maintenance. The lady is a 10/10, I have seen her but she has no parents…only a married sister. This is the reason he hasn’t kicked her out. He wants to live alone but anamwonea huruma. How does one deal with this issue? both are my friends

U

Mwiba uko ndani ndani.

I hope he earns over 900k per month

U
M
M
E
F
F
I
I repeat:
U
M
M
E
F
F
I
Ambia huyo kijana akuwe na akili timamu!

M

beta male every where. Ati 30k maintenance?:D:D:D

wat, he is a lost course, My advice is buy popcorn and watch the movie of their lives unravel in the next few days or months. Apana sumbua hio movie. Let it play itself out, Chill and enjoy then Create a hekaya tag us abd post

That girl is manipulating the beta male.

I doubt if captain save a hoe is sending anything to his mother

:D:D:DYou bring a kunguru to live with you and you still pay her a monthly allowance. Enyewe beta males can’t be helped. Dude will be wasting 360k annually to a kunguru that probably cheats on him. The world is very unforgiving towards spineless indecisive men.

Anamwonea huruma:D:D:D…that mwoman kuna calculation anafanya bado haijaivana…she will dump him without notice betamale aanze kulia lia hapa

I don’t think she will dump him…if she does then she’s stupid…hapa kunguru anapata accommodation free, food free plus a salary…hakuna kunguru atahepa too…then go where, to who?

F

He should stay married and vumilia ndoa otherwise @jagger_snr and @Azor Ahai hawatamtambua…
Akae hapo tu

I

captain save a hoe

What the fuck is wrong with people, you live with a woman yet you pay her? Nikama kuishi na malaya and you per her 1k daily for pussy

Hehe women don’t think logically so the logic you just used doesn’t apply to her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she dumped him because he’s “boring” or “emotionally unavailable.”

:D:D:D:D:D…let him wait for his Waterloo moment.