Listen to this nonsense!

k!hiii

you need to get circumcised before you talk in a men’s forum

Yes, ambia hiyo ghasiya @uwesmake

I had a Muslim gal from zoomalia and told me a very interesting story . Her aunt was a househelp/ maid in saudi Arabia.

Boys slept separately from girls in the same house. They have very strict rules on how boys come close to girls. That’s why you find boys ferking donkeys and camels to ease off the pressure because finding a puthy before marriage is like seeing underwear ya @Hot Chocolate! hapa kijijini

One night one of the girls wasn’t feeling well. She went to check on her 3am. On opening the door she saw 2 brothers ferking their own sisters. They were sneaking into girls room through the window. One of the boys pounced on her and hit her so bad and told her not to say anything to parents or else they will kill her.

She was traumatized not by being hit, but what she saw. She told the kids parents that she has to go to Somalia her father is ailing. She never went back. She never talked much in one year and she swore she will never have children. She died in 1987 of natural illness but she lived to her words that she wont ever want to have children if they will end up to what she saw in saudi. so it’s a real weird stuff happening out there

Si ukasirike ukunie basi

:D:D msito [SIZE=1]mteso [/SIZE][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][SIZE=4]mjinga kabisa[/SIZE]

Ever wondered why somali and arabians have the most autism children hapa usa ? Well it’s that cousin marrying thing

I

We cannot dismiss biology and expect to thrive

wanalipuananga ya nini yet their whole Society is made up of incest ? They all directly related

hawa lazima ni Indians

True

Hehe

This is a lie

Damn !!! Hiyo story unamaliza kusoma hivi unapata migraine.

What clusterfuckery is this ?

!!!

Most Kamba woman loose their virginity to there uncles and cousins

That’s rather absurd!!

Shinys taste their daughters before giving them out for marriage.

Not true! Stop making blatant lies here.

No

Ask around