List of African Countries with Hardest Working and Laziest People

The full list of hard working countries is as follows
[ol]
[li]Nigeria[/li][li]Kenya[/li][li]Egypt[/li][li]Zimbabwe[/li][li]Libya[/li][li]Somalia[/li][li]South Africa[/li][li]Morocco[/li][li]Tunisia[/li][li]Rwanda[/li][/ol]
Laziest Countries in Africa
[ol]
[li]Tanzania[/li][li]Burundi[/li][li]Swaziland[/li][li]Lesotho[/li][li]Equatorial Guinea[/li][li]Congo[/li][li]Southern Sudan[/li][li]Cape Verde[/li][/ol]
Hapa kwa Tanzanian’s I agree fully!

Tz, twafanya kazi kwa raha zetu.
Italy is also lazy…

Have posted the tips! TZ people are lazy in every job

Sasa hapa kwa laziest cape verde ndio worse kuliko tanzania ama tanzania ndio worst?

From where did you get that list from?

Cape verde ndio worst

Just online…your free to add or substract

Every country has its share of lazy and hard working people.

And yet every year we import maize from them.

He/dont understand this.
Even within Kenya people said Kenya are lazy!

Tanzania could be the wealthiest country in East and Central Africa but they have no money making instincts. Their country is not semi arid like most of Kenya. It rains enough all over their country. They could feed Kenya, Ethiopia and Somali if they were as aggressive at farming as the Kikuyu. I think we can all agree that they are a little lazy

Especially the slopes of Mt.Kilimanjaro, very fertile and wet the whole year

The southern Highlands of Iringa, Rukwa, Njombe and Mbeya are the breadbasket. They are not lazy but do not have the entrepreneurial drive and also govt controls on exports

Kuna that @maasai 101 guy who said he does farming in TZ and it is very profitable. He excited many people here, myself included, at how easy it is to farm there.

Very tricky coz what will you do with your produce exports zikifungiwa? It’s safer to operate as a trader

how does nigeria top the list???they migrate coz their country is usless…ama what does hardwork mean???

it is Kenyans who farm that maize.

Thats exactly. Many lack entrepreneurial skills like you pointed out but not lazy.

Yes southern highlands got favaorable weather and land but you must have skills and investments for inputs.

Lie. Where?
Thanks God i lived in different times in all East and Central countries. In Tanzania they have five Regions they call ‘foodbasket’. And almost all farmers are native Tanzanians

Lie. Where?
Thanks God i lived in different times in all East and Central countries. In Tanzania they have five Regions they call ‘foodbasket’. And almost all farmers are native Tanzanians