Lion alert

You argument is devoid of substance, one incident is not enough to conclude that lions run free in our streets.

What about the pedestrians, guys must have been scared shitless

In the past they have

2 Likes

Two incidences. This year

I can imagine! I am hundreds of kilometres away, behind a screen, and I am sweating bullets just watching the vid! Or could the soundtrack (hooting) have made the video all the more macabre!? :mad:

1 Like

Niko sure kuna watu hapo walikuwa wanachapa selfies

#liontings

4 Likes

Still not enough to come his conclusion.

1 Like

Possibly making it more agitated and its all alone and panicking hapo siwezi karibia.

One incident or not the fact remains that they have roamed the streets of Nairobi ata sio Narok,Nairobi the capital and they may continue to do so.

1 Like

and all the times I have driven through that park have never seen a lion sigh only herbivores

2 Likes

Inafaa utoke sahii tu uumwe matako. Compensation 7 million unaacha kazi ya muhindi. Huwezi shindwa kununua trousers kubwa kubwa na pesa kama hizo.

15 Likes

izi lion hua zinajua friday imefika they have to party

2 Likes

wahindi wanapenda sana cover ya WIBA workers compensation, toka nje na overall ya kazi uumwe uende retire mapema

1 Like

Lucky you!!! You live in perfect world.

Akiumwa makei je?

2 Likes

16.8 % of Nairobi is covered by the National Park. Yes, lions roam freely in Nairobi. Now stop your petty argument.

2 Likes

bado Mueni atabaki na Millionnaire

@uwesmake kuja na X6 leo jioni. Hawa watu wanataka niumwe na lion bana

1 Like

We are talking about the streets not Nairobi.

Looks like a male lion and most likely it’s pride was taken over by a more powerful male rival and forced to free.

1 Like