Lion alert

Lion seen at Cabanas. One person has been attacked around Airtel and he succumbed to injuries, Take care.

2 Likes

Findeo ndio hii.

2 Likes

Nimeskia petro station attendant flani akidai imeua kondoo 50

woi mimi leo natoka job 4pm

Hee! I hope itashikwa soon

My cousin tells me amepita hapo like 20 mins place had a lot of cops akaskia ghetto radio wakisema kuna lion akaassumme by saying kuna lion wanamaanisha kuna cops lol

11 Likes

Now this is getting out of hand. Why are they breaking out of the park this frequently?

alpha center area; Opposite Cabanas

If we destroy their habitats ,what do we expect?but this park should be moved,it has outlived its purpose,soon hapo will be residential.

5 Likes

Looking for Simba saloon i think

1 Like

Isn’t the SGR being built through the park?

Remember when the Mau was a contentious issue and some silly MPs categorically stated that, “mvua inatoka mbinguni”.

These are the effects of infringing on nature and natural habitats.

1 Like

Leo nitatoka kwa mhindi aje :frowning:

3 Likes

Its the curse of the Railway. Remember the Man Eaters of Tsavo? Now we have the man eaters of Cabanas.

3 Likes

Wrong, SGR is nowhere near where they are breaking out. Maybe the Southern bypass but I doubt if that’s what is causing it.

1 Like

“Nature is very unforgiving. If you destroy nature, it will destroy you” - Wangari Mathai.

4 Likes

Na waafrika huskia vibaya wazungu wakifikiri lions roam the streets.

6 Likes

second that, i dont think it has anything to do with SGR or the Southern bypass, the ecosystem at the NRB national park can no longer support lions, they should be moved to the Mara or Tsavo.

KWS says lion is back in Park and injured man has been rushed to hospital

Noma!

In the video posted by @Meria Mata , that beast can’t jump over the fence? Cos if it did/does/do…whichever…it would be a disaster

3 Likes