Life is becoming harder

You people want a purge yet are the very same ones to line up at 4am to elect them, a privilege citizens of those countries did not have. SMH

What do you mean by capitalism first of all?

[SIZE=7]Parasitic owners of capital are not your friends[/SIZE]

Hawa madem unawaonanga wakipiga picha kwa klabu ulipwa na mizinga by the way. You come, the owner gives you a few mizingas, you take a few pictures and post them for clout. Ndio watu wajae club.

Live within your means

It is time we go full COMMUNISM.

Yes, it’s weird to see folks here complain, yet the political threads depict that they want to get the tumbocrats back into power, literally back the same old selfish politicians. Nothing will change!

Banange,kwani siku hizi watu huenda klabu na wazazi wao ama ukikosea wikendi moja unaambiwa na management ulete mzazi hio raundi ingine?
[ATTACH=full]353456[/ATTACH]

It’s true… Early last year hapa Niko SACOO guys wetu literally would beg people to take money, last week payday ilikuwa teusday jamaa wa SACCO anasema application za advance na small loans wiped his 12 million reserve in just one day. Most of which ni za kufill tugaps za expenses na madeni ndogo ndogo… Guys are struggling to make ends meet…

Hio ni old money bearer, tudame hatuna form siku hizi…

We have an election coming up. We have certain politicians fronting their candidature. We have to elect someone. We will have to work with what we got on the ballot boxes. Sitting back and doing nothing is defeatist coz the elections will go ahead anyway. Have we seen any new blood? no we have not…unless we are missing something.
At the same time we gorra hold their feet to the fire. It’s the least we can do! Even if you decide to stay in bed on polling day, elections zitaenda without your vote. Best to go there and exercise your right.

Upuus :smiley:

Kuna kitu hii Kijiji haijakushow Hakuna retire kwa malaya ila kifo

Weh I thought 2020 was over and things would start getting better, jana after seeing nothing is coming from the biz I had to raid my savings to pay rent, after which I sold my investments and NSE at a loss ndio pesa ya nexk week ipatikane, business usually goes down when we are entering an election year and this time wameanza mapema.
Thing are bad and GoK is trying to squeeze evrything out of the few who pay tax, hata banks pia watumia kidogo especially those who gave unsecured loans because ninjas won’t can’t pay.

hio ndo mnaita maliar mzee ile sugu?

pole buda