Life destroyed by cheating chimpanzee

The cost of making a man key the center of your life. Kenyan women will never learn that these chimpanzees ain’t shit and aren’t worth the chaos they are going to bring into your life.Pole to the family. Nikiwambia keep off chimpanzees hamskii sasa wacha they character develop you to the grave. And in my gut I just had this feeling that yet another Kenyan women would die on Valentine’s day. Ladies let’s love ourselves more than anything or anyone. Tujipende na tuondoke toxic relationshits. Being single does not kill bcz it’s a peaceful, drama free life.

Copied

1 Like

May the BF Never Know Peace is their Life…

2 Likes

These chimpanzees have no soul. Did you see Kori lovey dovey some woman in the supermarket immediately after the funeral of his wife who was murdered by his MWK who went to jail bcz of him. Wanting him all to herself. The man has alot of peace. These are chimpanzees for you. Trust them at your own risk. Worse still is that he’s not even a hot boy like Jowie. Just a very boring looking guy. I bet he chased her for years and she really thought he loved her. Kumbe it was all just a game to him.

Boyfriend makosa yake ni nini? Men sample different pussays but we love our woman , taking your own life is your own responsibility. Sasa Jamaa atachukua soft meat na life isonge

2 Likes

If a mentally unstable woman decides to murder herself how is it the man’s fault?Mko na mambo sana nyinyi.

1 Like

Your Kind can be Traumatizing… We all know that…

The case of Kori is different…he was already polygamous…the woman you saw with him in the supermarket is a certain Wambui,i knew them personally ni ile tu time ya murder case singeandika vitu zingine…they were already married as a third wife.

1 Like

Did he go to US like I hear?