Let men create better support systems

@Lonely Lover I am by and large with you on this. But I always try to look at it from the sense of betrayal na humiliation that one feels. I bet all men should internalize the message that “these hoes ain’t loyal” before committing. Then nothing will shock you. Ni ka kuwa attacked na wezi; I was once mugged those sides of Odeon. The loss of my sneakers and a punch to my jaw pained me, but iyo humiliation nilisikia pained me even more.

1 Like

We aren’t made equally, some men are very fragile. Unapata mtu amesubuliwa na bibi hadi anapoteza vector kabisa.
I guess, when it comes to women, you can’t be fully prepaid for what they will throw at you. You get broke, inakuwa shida, you start progressing in your career and life inakuwa shida pia.

Geeeeee

Yup born MGTOW na ‘character development’ 5 or 6 times…but a loss is a lesson.
Heartache ilinichapa na the 3rd chick…that was real genuine love…1st and 2nd times haiku uma juu ndio tulikuwa tunajaribu maneno ya wasichana…it was more curiosity & experimenting than feeling and emotions.

Yup.
Hio ya kwanza ndio ina ku vaccinate against the subsequent ones…hio chanjo isipo fanya kazi jua hio variant yako ni deadly and the outcome will be fatal during the next wave. Ignorance is one thing…not learning any lessons is much worse.

Pole kwake…but nikichapwa kama hii…it doesnt take away the fact that you started a family with your ex…that can never be nullified…il celebrate my new found freedom and push on with life…kulia itanisadia aje?

Men are going through challenges in the hands of the women they feed and protect. If its not working just leave, hii attachment watu hutoa wapi such that jamaa anakuwa partially chizi akiachwa? @Karoga tell us your story na sio jokes kijiji imejaa usaidizi…:D:D:D

Ni poa kuwa very grounded as a man, be ready for anything kwa life , esp with people who are not your relatives.

Unless your surname is Bezos Gates Musk etc you have to accept the fact that you have LIMITED MEANS…kama uwezo wako una mipaka…DONT STRETCH YOURSELF MAN…THERE IS NO SHAME IN HONESTY.

Hio story ya bibi kukutoa from your friends and fam sana sana naona huku kwetu western…but mimi hu uliza mtu utanitoa aje kwa mtu amenizaa amenikuza hii miaka yote whether she has an answer or not mi humwacha hapo na namwambia akue mtu mkubwa awache utoto ajiheshimu…and boss im gone…MDAU DONT TOLERATE BULLCRAP…SUCH MENTALITY SHOWS YOU WHAT TYPE OF WOMAN YOUR DEALING WITH…BIBI YAKO MWENYEWE ATAKUWA ANAKUSENGENYA KWA PLOTI/KIJIJI…if you can take slices good…do so…then karura pronto.

Boss…dont assume you know a womans needs…FATAL FLAW…study her moves then you will notice a pattern in her words deeds actions…then youl get a hint of what shes after…sawa? Uliza freyja atakupasha. Usi weke watu kwa kijiko…you may be sucker punched.

In short…be on your toes…usi ingie maneno ya wanaume na wanawake blindly.

hehe relatives can also disown you. Kwanza uwe na mashida za kifedha.

Women ceased to be a problem after me a long time ago.

Nowadays they are the ones chasing me and forcing themselves on me. Trick ni moja. Just know that as a man, you are the prize. Let them know their place is under you and their role I to please your for the rest of their miserable lives

Ata mama zenyu huko home the moment they sense that your dads want to remarry, they will be on their best behavior. The niggas will be treated like kings. Nothing scares women more than the thought of being replaced especially in tho era of husband scarcity.

I know a female who jetted back into the country from US where she was staying with her kids after learning that the husband she left all alone is in the process of selling some land and marrying a certain single mom who was taking care of him. Hako kashosh has never left her husband again na venye kalikuwa kanapenda kuenda majuu.

It’s all about financial power, man pride and confidence. Also remember, you are only bothered by thing you let bother you.

:D:D:D shaming tactics walai. I was accused of being stingy na nikakubali. I told that hen that am only generous to relatives and women am smashing.

Kweli…yajayo hatujui…but KAA RADA AND LEARN FROM EVERYONE AROUND YOU…AND DONT ENTERTAIN NON SENSE…thats the lesson…you give an inch some take a mile…others your kindness for weakness…dont hesitate to stop em in their tracks…mtu asikuzoeh vibaya.

Honestly…ive never been a fan of this saying…i believe in giving everyone a chance…but my eyes are always peeled…‘HUMANS aint loyal’

Hakuna humiliation hapa bana…hapa ulikuwa umepatikana there is nothing you would have done…you got home in one piece…you won…ungekua mjinga upiganie viatu halafu udungwe daga udedi juu ya viatu…ndio ingekuwa aibu…wacha waende…probably majamaa walikula copper mahali and kenyans saw their bloody corpses on the pavements of nairobi after snatching a purse or a kabambe…hio ndio humiliation…hizo viatu sahi ukitaka unaweza nunua pair ngapi sasa? You win bro. Turn your losses into victory…the sunny side of things.

Admin pin hii thread mahali

I know but the negro can easily leave. Hio attachment in the name of “napenda watoto wangu” has led to men killing themselves or knowingly live with a woman who comes home smelling of other men’s dick.

Na usifikirie the women don’t know. Pillow talk includes the females telling us how useless her husband is. Kuna mwenye niliuliza kama haogopi kushikwa akicheat akanishow ati “huyo hawezi enda mahali awache watoto wake”.

One day if it gets tough just wake up, pack and leave. Go home, rent or live with your brothers if you get along. Don’t think ati your kids will suffer, no way. Women has a good support system than includes men who has been secretly fucking her behind your back. The kids may even live better than you.

Remember, men has no wall. You can rise again ata ukiwa 45yrs. I have listened to the so called dead beat dad and many rose again, remarried and are doing okay. Usionyeshwe madharau ukiwa umekaa tu hapo.

@administrator tafadhali pin this thread. The wisdom contained herein is pure gold; it might save a soul some day. The society is losing good men.

Alafu mse anaweza save aje/(bookmark?) such a thread for future reference?

As someone who has been inculcating the red pill philosophy in my peers for the longest time, it warms my heart seeing fellow men understand the dynamics of heterosexual relationships. Let’s reclaim out manliness.

No. Marriages are made to ONLY benefit women.

MGTOW = FREEDOM.
CASE CLOSED!

the man needs urgent help. The rational male si ni kama 300 pages?

another thing…let us acknowledge that the general quality of women in this republic is at an all time low. hata hawa the so called younglins walifyatua zamani sana…some guy was openly told by a 21 y.o ‘wacha ni groove na ma over 50 men, wanatoa pesa kiharisi, sio kama nyinyi na upuzi wa commitment’…kama ni kuoa, ur best bet is let ur mother get u a wife…it sounds old fashioned but its a female who has the best capacity to see through the deception of another female. my mum once had a phone convo with an ex without physically meeting her and she later told me there was something extremely off about the lady…guess what?..she later dumped me by phone block!..no argument, no issue…nilikula sub ya juu kwa juu for probably a moneyed jamaa after 1 year of dating…as analog as it may sound, u need ur peace of mind and health(STDs and AIDS iko ndugu zangu)