LAWYERS IN THE HOUSE KUJENI

Meria sio mechanic… Ni driver… When the mechanic and the owner of the truck tell you… The car is ready for driving, you take the car and drive… Kumbe mechanic amefunga brakes na kamba za viatu…

hujui vile huma inauma ukipatia the so called contractors kazi halafu wakufanyie shoddy job,mimi iko kila tools ya kufanya job,kazi ni kutafuta fundi najinunulia material yeye anafanya kama namu supervise

I did not buy… The paint… I just directed the client on where to buy… So she went and paid for the product… My work was to apply…

Ukuta iki sip-in water… Ama plaster ikue dry… Na mawe iwe wet… Paint will bubble…

Yes… Signed by a lawyer as well…

This was the case… Mteja ali buy materials… Kazi yangu ilikua labor… Yani application…

na si huwa the norm kwanza upake random patches kwa walls uone vile zitabehave?

Wewe,ukienda kufanya hiyo painting tena,beba camcorder boss

In this case… Not all floors are bad… Other floors are quite ok… But zile floos za basement… And the 1st few floors… Where sun hardly reaches… Ndio kuna shida…

so hapo sioni shida,unatakiwa umuonyeshe vile hio damp course ndio mbaya,na rangi ni kampuni gani ?

And as an expert offer ‘expert opinion’ on what should be done…inuke mara ya pili…kitunguu I mean.
I have seen it done…very effective.

Rangi ilikua DURA COAT…

I have offered to redo the works… Only that mteja anatak niende coast na mafundi… Yet my fundis are capable of doing the repairs… Mimi niko kampala…

blame everything but not your fundis ,don’t admit liability ,afterall she/he can only instigate civil case against you

Here is the twist… She is a civil servant, works at KPA… the building is her’s… But registered under her sister…(both her and her sister’s salary don’t match the project the’ve done) and She was recently sermoned by the EACC over corruption in her department…

I am looking for ways to be paid for damages(emotional)… And balance not yet settled… For work done…

You need to drop hints about all that you know. Infact,AMBIA YEYE AENDE KORTINI!

mwambie ajaribu amwage mboga wewe umwage ugali

By the face of it hana kesi. Here’s a few things to consider though:
Ulifanya kazi yako to completion kama vile mlielewana? If yes, she’s in breach and you should sue for an order for specific performance. Akulipe any amount due.
What does your contract say about liability? Are you liable for any faulty works? If you are she’s gonna have a bit of ground to sue. Your counter though will be you offered to do repairs.
Emotional damages are pretty hard to prove and quantify in this case. So if you ever get to court achana nayo. Try suing for actual losses. Like hukufanya kazi specific coz you had to deal with her.

Also try mediation instead of arbitration. That way nyote mtapatana somewhere in the middle.

Also she’s probably not gonna sue coz then inamaanisha she’ll draw EACC’s attention to herself.

@Contractor I hope sio wewe ulijenga huo ukuta.