laptop repair - wifi not connecting

Hi guys is anyone here able to fix a laptop.

It doesn’t connect to WiFi. Its a HP laptop or of you can direct me to a laptop repair shop outside town I would appreciate that

Update your drivers.

First try the troubleshooting stuff on networks then know the problem.

Mine too had such a problem, an hp too.

Weka screenshots tukusaidie

[quote=“Offset89, post:1, topic:153712”]

you can direct me to a laptop repair shop
[/QUOTE
That a small troubleshooting issue,utaenda kukuliwa dooh bure…if it has windows 10 OS ,fanya vile @Kenjatta amekwambia[/QUOTE]

That a small troubleshooting issue,utaenda kukuliwa dooh bure…if it has windows 10 OS ,fanya vile @Kenjatta amekwambia

How do I do that

Its not even showing the icon for WiFi nkt

Had similar issue. Tried everything and ended up buying a certain small ‘WIFi’ receiver that you connect to a USB port. Was about 500/-

Windows 10 ndio huwa na such issues, updating drivers will solve it.

Download the drivers from HP bora tu ujue make ya laptop yako.Hp 250 g4 ndio huwa sana sana na hiyo shida.

OK iv managed to connect to WiFi but its showing that ! Mark which means WiFi connection is limited yet its working on all other devices

Mine was weird but ngoogle helped… It was not connecting to the Wi-Fi when the power cable is unplugged… But with the cable on everything was okay… Shida Ilikuwa power setting

Was told the same. Did that solve the issue?

My laptop is HP 250 G4

Okay Let me see kama naweza kuattachia drivers.

Yes. Works perfectly fine.

What make was your laptop

Wireless network card ndio imechapa go have it replaced , hata ukiinstall all the latest drivers it will not work if the problem is with the hardware alternatively you can buy a USB wireless network card

[MEDIA=googledrive]1kp6mHYCNfQ3LEwzpyaLraeOgjqKgCddK[/MEDIA]

Download-Extract-Runsetups-Restart Machine

Hii HP 250 G4 huwa na hiyo shida.