Lanyes on Tagged

@administrator ghaseer pin this thread ili iwe funzo kwa wengine

:D:D:D:D:D kweli hakuna cha bure. wachanue maboychild. kazi ni kuwapa watu starehe za bure ilhali wangekuwa makwao wangekuwa wakiosha nguo na vyombo na kula ngumu na sturungi .

Too specific. You one of them?

Tafuta Pipi utulie

:smiley:
You have done all those things, and all those women?
Man, kwani how old are you?! It seems in a short lifetime you have lived and died…And resurrected!

Constant denominator ni pombe. Angalia mpesa app. Money out, halafu upige hesabu. No benefit at all!

Wow brother you need to take a chill pill. Are you okay mentally?
You have done all this with women you meet online?

following

I was on Tagged a few years ago and I hated it. Those hoes are selling their wares but want to act coy, expecting you to hit on them. Ghasia ni either ukuwe malaya ukuwe transactional and direct to the point, ama utuie ukatiwe uingie box upeane. You can’t be both. Anyway, I’ll be back in tagged once I get bored of my current rotation.

Mmoja pia requested for such an arrangement as she wanted to shift from her parents home. I agreed, kamuad her and only gave her 1k. She was 19 so alitaka just 15k monthly, conditional that I will be buying shisha vapors from her.

Wah elders sijawahi jua hivi ndio kuko Kwa ground…anyway forrowing closely…yours truly DRY FRY ARTISTE

Oeni hizi pesa mnapoteza huku nje you invest it in your lineage. Otherwise you’ll regret it mkizeeka with nothing to show for it.

30k ÷150.kuwa mjanja msee

:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D you are funny you guy.

On a serious note though ujanja ni ku avoid sleepovers with any casual lays. Just do day game. Sleepover itakuletea drama

Some people out here have sad life, can’t you find girls the normal way? @Contractor and @Pseudo hope you guys are under 26yrs

30, ndeki ilikuwa inanisumbua 2019 to 2021. 2022 ndo nikaamua kuchill na regulars around 4. 2023 inakaa nitakuwa na mmoja tu venye kunaenda. Na sidhani ni sad life, i really enjoyed especially when I was visiting other countries for work assignments za 6 months, unarudi KE bila kitu na saa hiyo per diem was in dollars. In my 30’s I know I shouldn’t be doing that ndo maana nilimake changes kadhaa which have been bearing fruits. Wacha niwrite-off hiyo 3 years, nitarecover.

Nilipatana na mmoja wa dmax. Corporate lady Monday to Friday noon, past noon the beast unleashes. The woman would drink like a fish and fuck mpaka anakumaliza minimum balance kwa balls. And she was always ready to go anywhere, after all the car is company fueled and there is an allowance of sort. Deal was done when she followed me on vacation with my main woman after hearing our conversation on phone. Nafika Samburu napata Dmax kwa parking, I was like what the fuck and she has the audacity to text me her room/cottage.

You squeeze free offers on subsequent meetings?