Lanyee anadai kugongwa the first time

Man it’s soo irritating. Madem hubonga ivi mimi huwalenga like immediately

i like her advice but angeweka jina ya wines and spirits kwa video we come promote her

The way your physical deeds relate to spiritual well being (so says religion)

This is exclusively true for women alone, right?

I like them though… I think they lack some feminine trait kidogo or it’s overconfidence due to ghetto life…anakaa kukuuliza brathee unabuy tu mzinga uende hivyo si unikatie unajuaje kama nadai kukupea sahi ndio nicomfirm kama wewe ni kutupa au zii?:D:D

She’s brown and thick, I don’t know the rest.

You clearly didn’t understand my comment but had to reply anyway. Where did I say exclusively women? I will quote myself;
“You won’t understand. You see some habits and traits predispose one to some reckless lifestyle. A tatoo is a permanent feature for the most part. It takes a special kind of person to make life long decisions based on a passing moment. I hope you have understood.”
Pay special attention to the words in bold. They also apply to men who fuck hoes dry fry, wenye hukojolea pesa ya shamba, those who marry kungurus etc.

I understood,was just seeking clarification if you look closely.

Huyu dem anasema ukweli. Kama dem hakupei mara that, kitoe

Mojamaa unareason aje??:D:D:D:D… Kuweka tatoo si inakuja from inside

Nilikua nafikiria hivi…kwa mfano billionaire flani akivaa matambara akae chokosh si ataenda gikosh freely bila kusumbuliwa na ata abebe kabag kamejaa doo akuna mtu atashughulika…watu watadhani ah hio ni low-life ya kawaida…but he’s a billionaire or even someone prominent but you can’t tell…anapima bonobos na vile wanakuanga judgemental like in our case

Kuvalia nguo zimeraruka haiwezi kuwa a sign of poverty… Lakini tattoo will always be a sign of umalaya 100%

Of course all Kenyatalk women are brown n thick. Where ks this region??

Mali iko link https://www.nairobirahagirls.com/

clean girls

NV umbwa… Acha ushamba

I don’t get why women believe by engaging in sex they are being “merciful” to a man as referenced by “kumpea”

Banae… Kwanza hio “kumpea” huniuthi like shit… Sijawai ambia kunguru “nipee”… I say “nikupee”… “Kumpea” shows that the man is begging for sex while the kunguru doesnt want it… Men should have value banae

That’s how they are naturally created; women view sex as a tool to get something (from a man)
Refer: Briffault’s Law

They could enjoy it very much nonetheless but it comes after the first mission, priority is achieved.

In this capitalistic dangerous world, a woman’s only bargain is sex. They can use it to get resources, love, commitment etc

The difference is that a billionaire did that for a reason either be it avoiding attention, exploring freely etc

But here what reason does the conservative girl has to put tattoos on her body

To appear cool,trendy just like fashion perhaps