Landlord Wife

Uliacha kushika nare wife akitumia mamake 150 bob?

those are te best… i don know tf youre talking about.mimi hutafuta km hizo

Mimi nampiga stick mbaya sana

Why? Those are the better houses. Unless mtu is a nuisance, kelele, kuchafua the common areas na msumbufu in general. Where the landlord is kuna heshima kiasi.

@Jaweed aliharibiwa kichwa na bhangi, never take him seriously. What he types is the opposite of what he had in mind

Regardless …

The landlord’s wife ( assuming you live next to her ) is not a dish for amateurs or the faint of heart …

[ATTACH=full]401887[/ATTACH]

The real danger is not only in her becoming obsessive and possessive , but also any serious relationship that you are involved in will be in serious jeopardy …

Take heed … :D:D

Move then invite her over.

@Dzunza mambo ya bhangi wachia wanao choma wewe endelea kukunywa chan’gaa na busaa

Mimi na hii bhangi yangu kuna siku nillingia nyumba and we were sharing same compound na landlord. I am always looking very innocent. After one week landlord wanted me to help him push his corolla car yenye starter ilikuwa na shida. My friend, jama aligonga mlango and I was burning. Every morning i must bake. jama nikafungua mlango harufu ya bhangi ikamgonga. The next thing, nilirudishiwa deposit plus rent, nikaambiwa nihame ama niitiwe polisi. From that time, mimi siezi ishi na landlord

We uko sexual fantasies, yeye ako Investigations wanting to know her tenant well. The terrorism act requires landlords and property owners to be vigil of their clients.

Ndo ju nmesema tafuta bibi mali safi alaf uilete ipelekwe chain. Bado tuko pamoja mdau

Bibi ya caretaker ama landlord? Rarely do landlonds live in same building with tenants

:D:D:D:D:D:D