Land buying

Vipi wadau!
Just the other day my wife came up with an idea of buying a piece of land since anaona nikama age is catching up with us and it’s like that’s not part of my priorities.I agreed with her but nikamshow ata a matter that’s need to be approached with caution since it’s like every seller of land huku ni command.She called her few friends nawakanza kutafuta(I’ve been busy to do that even though I contacted one guy who agreed kututafutia).On Tuesday mwife called me akiwa excited ati amepata kaland along Thika road and infact wamepatana na the owner na iko place swafe pale Mang’u…Jana I went there nanikaiona na ukweli iko sawa…tukaita the owner who happened to be a woman and the moments she came my instincts alerted me of a con game in progress…I inquired whether the land has a title deed but rather she said it has a certificate since nizille za settlement za kitambo…I further asked her which scheme has the original title and she told me ni Witeithie Gwaka investment Ltd.Niliona hiyo cert of which it wasn’t under her name but kea mjamaa mwingine of whom niliskia wakibonga na simu akimshow anaona kama tunaeza lipa…I told her to take me to that office yao akanipeleka hauko Thika hapo karibu na December house… They’re wasn’t any burner to show you the direction of the office or rather anything even kwa google kuonyesha any other shit exist…Kuingia office I was met with 3 looking mean guys and 3woman wamevaa ile tuweave that means danger…There was nothing there in the office apart from tumeza,vitu kadhaa,some old files and a big metal box kama zile za armory…My instincts told me we’re in danger na pesa inaenda,I inquired about the plot wanifanyie search na huyo mathee fulani akaanza kuperuse some files hapo…nikasignal mi wife twende hapo nje and alerted her of the danger yenye iko mbele…wife started insisting the guys were genuine and we should go ahead and pay…I felt like I could kill her right there since ata nilikuwa natetemeka Hawa watu wanaeza fanya kidnapping…I successful convinced her hao watu si genuine after alot of hussle…I never went back to that fake office.Ok my wife was the one that was financing the buying of the buroti and since yesterday she’s not talking to me,ako moody,and she admitted to me from yesterday amenichukia since I refused to let her buy the plot…Where on earth do you wake up and go buy shamba just like bread?Was it right for me to protect her ama ningeachana nayeye akamuliwe hiyo pesa?Am in truck Business and I feel we should add another FH since izi mburoti ni wizi tupu.

Go to the lands office and inquire whether the land is genuine or whatever issues it may has if those are the owners. You don’t just buy land like shopping for clothes from a boutique

Shamba sio mkate unaamka unanunua unaenda nyumbani sherehe

Si bado wewe tu ndio ungegharamia? Alafu that gender rarely takes responsibility for their fuckups, angeconiwa bado angetafuta njia ya kuku-blame. You did well, even though you also sound like you’re making excuses so you can buy another lorry instead of land.

Saidia mama kununua landi. Don’t let her do it alone.

You lucky homie…dont ever go against your instincts…the whole deal looked shady…Never buy land without a good lawyer…wacha wife akasirike , you saved her.

Who carries cash to a land transaction with strangers and you follow the to some unknown office…!! Are stupid or what?
Whenever you are buying land you should also involve a lawyer you will save yourself a lot of trouble.

trust your instincts , shamba za certificate wachana nazo.

I ahd bought my first land from the same office several years back. I tried following up on my title deed nikazingushwa. I sold the land to another buyer who wasn’t keen on title deed issue na nikaondokea hiyo story.

Probably the wife knows the seller…

Hapo you dodged a bullet. Kudos to showing leadership as the head of the house. Usikubali kukeliwa kichwa.

[ol]
[li][SIZE=7][FONT=georgia][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]NEVER BUY LAND THAT DOES NOT HAVE A TITLE.[/FONT][/SIZE][/li][li][SIZE=7][FONT=georgia][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]LAND IS BETTER THAN BUSINESS[/FONT][/SIZE][/li][li][SIZE=7][FONT=georgia][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]HIZO TUGROUP HUWA ZA SETTLEMENT SCHEME HUWA ZOGO TU BURE. UNAPATA WAKO TWO FACTIONS OF DIRECTORS. UNAPATIWA LETTER NA JINA INAKUWA CHANGED TO YOURS BY ONE FACTION KUMBE THE OTHER HAS ANOTHER PERSON AS THE OWNER. [/FONT][/SIZE][/li][li][SIZE=7][FONT=georgia][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]LAND IS BIG BUSINESS… KAMA THE OFFICES ARE CRAPPY THEN THAT IS A CRAPPY CON GAME[/FONT][/SIZE][/li][/ol]

I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE WALAI

If it’s her money why not let her buy it?
Wash your hands like Pontius Pilate

Wewe ulinyoroshwa ngapi?

Jehova wanyonyi… I thought you had some sort of legal background you are the last person I expected to be caught in such scheme’s !! Pole.

Njoo nikuuzie land safi pale Behind Mang’u high school if u r still interested.

Dude, sounds like your wife is in the mix. How quickly did she get to know the seller and at Witeithie of all places? Thika seems to be the town housing these land wagondis in Kenya today. Na they have invaded the ever gullible diasporians who are not even on the ground wajionee na macho…
Lakini why are you banking on her money to grow your biashara? hmmmm.

Kuna time nilikuwa natafuta shamba. My trusted relative akaniambia rafiki yake amepata mtu anauza a plot hapo Njia ya ruiru bypass in a gated community. The location is right next to Afrosayari Hotel karibu na mahali Kanjo husimama kuokota pesa ya lorry za mchanga na mawe.(btwn kamakis n Ruai). Wadau. The plot i think was 40x80 or something. Yaani if you put up a house there hakuna compound. Location had lots of stones on the ground too. There was a perimeter wall though. This woman and man selling the tiny thing wanted 5M for such a tiny thing. Reason ati ni gated community, na iko karibu na barabara na Afrosayari hotel. Mambo ilienda mrama when they came up with wrangled up copies of papers ati ni certificate ya hiyo shamba. Wakadai ati title ziko in the process of kutoka and sijui nikishika hiyo shamba i should follow up on the title myself. Like seriously? Mchukue mita zangu tano nibaki na useless pieces of papers kisha nianze merry go round ya kutafuta none existent title? Nilikataa hiyo upuzi. Kuna matapeli hii kanairo kaeni rada wadau. Like others said hapo juu…kama shamba haina verifiable title avoid it like plague.