Lamu port dredging

[ATTACH=full]63047[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]63048[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]63049[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]63050[/ATTACH]
This project is expected to reduce water in the Indian ocean by 1000 liters a month.

14 Likes

Another secret Jubilee Project

8 Likes

Is India aware that we’re undertaking a secret project of gigantic proportions and whose Indian ocean-water-reducing effects will greatly impact her economy? Big ships will not be able to sail due to the reduced water levels leading to a drastic reduction in import/export activities.
We should indeed call our our people to come in great numbers wielding all manner of crude weapons because of the war that is surely on its way!

9 Likes

hata kama maji imepungua kuoga ni lazima

15 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Under the risk of being called GAY by some coomerninas I have to say I like the brand new second-hand you. Very cool. Keep it up!

4 Likes

wapi wale neo-environmentalists waite mass action?

meanwhile, [SIZE=1]a perfect reason to reduce showering to once a month from once a week…[SIZE=5] Going green[/SIZE][/SIZE]

2 Likes

CAPS!

1 Like

you are becoming too predictable, ngabu, and this is one crusade you lost when you began…

Dredging reduces sand, not the water.

1 Like

GAY Coomernina!!!

3 Likes

“another very informative thread has been derailed by sideshows”:D:D:D, cc @WuTang.

6 Likes

Expound please

1 Like

Reduced water flow to the Indian Ocean poses a real risk to communities and countries dependent on the ocean.

8 Likes

Dredging will make the bed rock very porous :D:D

4 Likes

I am thinking they can seal it or do something to stop degrading…

4 Likes

with waterproof cement or plastic shitting?:D:D:D:D:D:D

5 Likes

Everything is possible. If China built a 43 km road over the ocean!

1 Like

Where is the dredged soil taken?

Great project, will be checking maneno on the ocean bed

2 Likes