Ladies achaneni na Pombe please

Copied

Last year I was invited for a house party with a friend, we got drunk and I was so sleepy nikaenda kulala bedroom… Suddenly I felt someone forcing himself on me… I tried pushing him back though I was so tired and drunk. He forced himself on me without CD (boyfriend ya my friend who invited me for the party) he later on told his friend to fuck me too… His friend used CD… I went to check if my friend who invited me was in the house kumbe she left me alone with this two guys. Early in the morning she came and I told her what happened. After few days she stopped talking to me and told everyone at home what happened… I’m always ashamed of myself but I thank God I tested HIV negative and for that reason am thankful to God. What should I do because I’m always ashamed of what happened and myself yaani naona Mimi ni malaya because two guys took advantage of me while drunk… Advice me please.

It is politely called “Date Rape” …
You get a girl drunk [ or drugged ] then have some Fun …
It is a world wide phenomenon and both men and Women are victims …
Watch carefully what you eat or drink …

Recommended immediately is PEP treatment to deal with HIV , STIs and Pregnancy …
Thereafter a Counselling Session and a vist to the Police Station to kick-start prosecutions.

A lot of Low-Lifes get away with this crime because Victims are not prepared to come forward …

In fact there is a campus boy who was gang raped under similar circumstances by his male friends. I saw it on Tuko. And I heard ati at Simmers a guy was watching football alone and he was Drugged and abducted to a hideout where he was raped repeatedly and Drugged more for 2 weeks. He was in hosi for long and psychologically he’s never been the same. It’s so dangerous out here.

FYI

Date rape is when a guy invites you for a hangout which one way or another leads to you two being in a compromising position so much so that you guys end up having sex. Then later one of the 2 suddenly says they had not consented.

Hii Story ata haina ingredients za rape.

With a lot of compassion ambia huyo dame Ameze P2 na awache kuenda vitu hajui