Kwa nini hauna degree?

mimi nikona driving licence

SI Kila elder hapa ni graduate…?

Ghaseer! Why chest-thump yet degree yako ni free pale YouTube na freeCodeCamp? I mean, Harvard’s free CS50 introductory course is better than whatever you were taught at Kiriri Women’s over the course of 4 years! Meffi!

BSc Mathematics is not that demanding. Join MSc applied mathematics to test your cognitive strength

If education does not humble you, you never learnt. I know this is our usual banter but I will never discriminate anyone on the basis of education. That’s elitism

Is that why you scored a C- ?

Well najua degree sii kila kitu but kama kuna msee hii Kenya na by 2002 alikuwa amemaliza ama anakaribia kumaliza form 4 na hana degree yeye na zile umbwa koko hukimbia sideways kwa local shopping centres ushago kama lorry imekata centre bolt hakuna tofauti. I mean Kibaki liberalised university education to an extent that even stray dogs could enroll and graduate na wewe uko hapo eti degree sii kula kitu. Punda wewe.

It’s why a digirii is better than you and your degree.

Ni wapi nilisema niko na degree dingo wa kijiji?

Our good old prof would say there are so many idiots who should not be in the university. Mtu ni university student Lakini amechora mwax kama ki pamphlet kia dawa za ukedi. Mse ana flip pages and pages of tiny handwritings to save their ass from re-takes. Wacha ikae Bana

I attended the University of Hargeisa which is the Harvard of Somaliland :slight_smile:

there shouldnt be an excuse whatever[ATTACH=full]486455[/ATTACH]

Does a 1 year theology degree count?

Is that cs50 like a boot camp where I can get a job straight?

It looks like very many villagers don’t have a degree.

:D:D:D

Digiriri kupata ni dakika mbili tuuu… but like someone said up there, elitism haina haja.

[SIZE=1]Though personally I hate vichwa maji.[/SIZE]

This village is full of academic dwarfs.

Says the bonobo with a lower second class in IT from MKU

Nope, it’s not like a bootcamp, but I reckon it’s good enough to give you an edge over an insecure dunce like @Sambamba.