kuuliza sio ujinga... your favorite post/reply

Which is that single comment / post that puts a smile on your face???

For me, this reply from @imei2012 still makes me smile, I can imagine jamaa akielekea kwa stafftoom akijiongelesha…

His comment was…
[SIZE=5]When i first hit the blunt was in form two after going to the school shamba with the rude boys all i remember was heading to the staffroom talking to myself but was was clear and audible saying that “naenda kuambia headmaster mimi sijavuta bangi” i was intercepted by my friend abuga who was in form four who looked at my sleepy eyes and took me behind the classes and gave me sugar cane apparently he knew i was stoned and sugar cane is an anti dote[/SIZE]

8 Likes

Mine is still from @uwesmake. Sleeping between a gay and cute chick. someone suggested that you face upwards. Uwesmake was like homo @webdev will jump from up and fall into your dcik. Can’t locate that comment.

my most educative post was by @kawambui he said

It is a slow day in the small Southern town of Dogpatch and the streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on credit. A tourist visiting the area drives through town, stops at the motel, and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs to pick one for the night.

As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.
The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.
The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to his supplier, the Co-op.
The guy at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her “services” on credit.
The hooker rushes to the motel to pay off her room bill with the motel owner.
The motel proprietor quickly places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not even suspect that it was missing.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill and leaves.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything… However, the whole town is now out of debt and now looks to the future with a lot more optimism. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how a “stimulus package” works.

i have a screenshots of it

15 Likes

There was this fag explaining a foul smell from wherever, the description of the foul smell of was ati ni kama makaa imekojolewa na paka. I don’t know if I was high then but I was in tears laughing.

1 Like

Hapo mzee, you were definitely high coz i don see anything to laugh abt: lakini hauthuru

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwBr0eYgHrY

1 Like

@IceCube on never giving up on the chase …kupikia marafiki wa dame wako ili uscore

Huyu jamaa alimaliza @Gio
[ATTACH=full]71937[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

mine goes way back in klist…a jamaa posts a pic of his mwoman who had big lips and comes to seek advice of what he should buy her for her valentine’s day…
a jamaa from no where anamshw…"mbuyie uzi ashone mdomo"nlikuwa naokotwa chini…ouch

5 Likes

Almost everyday mi huangua kicheko ju ya comments zenye majamaa humake, so ni vigumu kutrack which was the most funny. Lakini juzi @Ebru talked on how he drives. @uwesmake told him chenye ashaiendesha ni kwa choo tu. Not forgetting the funny comments za mse @bjurmann and his avator

3 Likes

I nominate @FieldMarshal CouchP for the position of well crafted threads with the best command of the Quuen’s language wueh that guy knows how to write shida tu ni he belongs to the old school of thought…m

1 Like

Shait!!! Hehehe uwes huwa fala saa zingine

@uwesmake ni makende sana…he has an IQ lower than that of a sheep pamoja na @Wakanyama makondoo kabisa

Game ni ya saa ngapi?

ishaanza bro…all hail MIKHI…cometh in the iwah of need

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]71952[/ATTACH]

Heyy sasa you hv been avoiding me

Thanks 0-2 FT.

1 Like

am starting to like the armenian over mata…a man worth 27m

1 Like

Wacha tuone Sunday vile itakuwa…