Kurudiana na ex

Emotions aside…
An EX is exactly that… an EX…
They became that way for a good reason…
(… Never forget that fact…)

Nothing wrong in hitting that Puzz , if the opportunity presents itself…

[ATTACH=full]203060[/ATTACH]

But diving back into a failed relationship is a recipe for a real disaster…
Mark my Words…

whereas a man gets better if he doesn’t lose focus …

seems like she never got over you…

:D:D:D:D:D

when you have sex with your ex on a thursday,is it still considered a TBT? [SIZE=2]asking for governor Obado[/SIZE]

http://i.imgur.com/S2Zpwlv.jpg

I don’t know if I’m the weird one but I leave all my exes financially better than how I got them or atleast try to show them how to make money/invest. If they follow through is never my problem but for sure wale hufwatilia hunirushia kakitu mara mojamoja. That withstanding, I never ‘‘leave’’ my exes. I always make sure hao ndio ‘‘watanidump’’ even if I have reasons to leave. Nikitaka kuwatoka naanza tumadharau tudogo and having studied modern women hao hujiona they can do dirt better. So payback yao huwa ile type ya kila mtu anaona. When they start the dumping process ,after niko sure ameacha trail ya madharau in public, I just ghost on them. It is cleaner that way because I never have to explain anything to anyone ju watu walijionea what went down. [SIZE=1][FONT=arial][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)](plus side ni kupata sympathy sex mara mob from her friends wale waliona nikifanyiwa madharau. Its a cycle that ensures I never go back to my exes.)[/FONT][/SIZE]

Truth be told…
All EXs have some desirable quality… ( that’s why you linked up with them in the first place ) …
All I am saying is …don’t make the same mistake twice …

[ATTACH=full]203443[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]203445[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]203447[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]203448[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]203451[/ATTACH]

Tap that Booty whenever it is available , but keep it strictly physical …
That way , no one gets drama again …